Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Jennifer » Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:46 am

:pray: for the TKPS missing students n teachers.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25816
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Jennifer » Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:50 pm

Image

Taken when I was walking from Mohd Sultan Road to the bus stop going towards Chinatown.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25816
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Jennifer » Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:52 pm

Image

The pair of bling bling shoes I tried on at Robinsons Hereen some weeks ago.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25816
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Jennifer » Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:57 pm

Just read the heartbreaking update on TKPS mishap.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25816
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby MrsKiasu » Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:10 pm

Jennifer wrote:Just read the heartbreaking update on TKPS mishap.


I haven't read the updates ..last read this morning paper. Told my girl with too much description..stopped half way by my hubby..no parents should go through that, it just too much to bear..

MrsKiasu
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 9611
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:15 pm
Total Likes: 7



Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Jennifer » Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:43 pm

MrsKiasu wrote:
Jennifer wrote:Just read the heartbreaking update on TKPS mishap.


I haven't read the updates ..last read this morning paper. Told my girl with too much description..stopped half way by my hubby..no parents should go through that, it just too much to bear..


I always ask myself the same qn: should one of my boys go before me, how am I going to continue?

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25816
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Imami » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:19 pm

Jennifer wrote:
I always ask myself the same qn: should one of my boys go before me, how am I going to continue?

I can't. He means the world to me.

Imami
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 11015
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:04 pm
Total Likes: 37


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby MyPillow » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:43 pm

Jennifer wrote:Image

The pair of bling bling shoes I tried on at Robinsons Hereen some weeks ago.



Nice shoes, gd choice , Jen

MyPillow
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 6262
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:10 pm
Total Likes: 11


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Jennifer » Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:11 pm

MyPillow wrote:
Jennifer wrote:Image

The pair of bling bling shoes I tried on at Robinsons Hereen some weeks ago.



Nice shoes, gd choice , Jen



I did not buy this pair. The elastic band hurts too much. Unable to find one size larger. This pair was so much cheaper than the ones I subsequently bought.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25816
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby MrsKiasu » Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:03 pm

Imami wrote:
Jennifer wrote:
I always ask myself the same qn: should one of my boys go before me, how am I going to continue?

I can't. He means the world to me.


If we have no other choice then we will rather be together.

MrsKiasu
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 9611
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:15 pm
Total Likes: 7


PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres