Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Jennifer » Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:05 pm

Image

2nd proofing now.

Added cut red dates into the dough. It smells nice, :xedfingers: its taste.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25816
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby MrsKiasu » Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:26 pm

Jennifer wrote:Image

2nd proofing now.

Added cut red dates into the dough. It smells nice, :xedfingers: its taste.


It looks so nice..

MrsKiasu
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 9609
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:15 pm
Total Likes: 7


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Jennifer » Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:38 pm

:rotflmao:

it did not proof enough in the 2nd round. I thought it did and would continue to rise when put inside the preheated oven.

More like biscuit than bread :wink:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25816
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby MrsKiasu » Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:55 pm

Jennifer wrote::rotflmao:

it did not proof enough in the 2nd round. I thought it did and would continue to rise when put inside the preheated oven.

More like biscuit than bread :wink:


Taste ok then good..can eat :lol:

MrsKiasu
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 9609
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:15 pm
Total Likes: 7


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Jennifer » Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:30 pm

I so hate it when there is a computerised accounting system, yet I am told to extract data to input into a excel spreadsheet.

Esp when the excel spreadsheet template given to me sucks.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25816
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121



Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Jennifer » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:33 am

another early morning and I have finished whatever I can do for the time being.

Now waiting for others to drag their feet and then I churn out whatever is requested.

To think that hubby asked me to join him on his 2-3 weeks business trip in June.

I will kena butchered if I had gone.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25816
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby TheAnswer » Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:12 am

Your part time job seems like quite a lot to do..
Last edited by TheAnswer on Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 18044
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:15 pm
Total Likes: 30


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby sun sun sun » Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:42 am

Jennifer wrote:I so hate it when there is a computerised accounting system, yet I am told to extract data to input into a excel spreadsheet.

Esp when the excel spreadsheet template given to me sucks.


Hi Jennifer,

I'm facing the opposite problem, I need to extract data from one computerised system into excel spreadsheet and then input into the accounting system. The 2 systems do not talk to each other! haha

sun sun sun
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
 
Posts: 177
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:01 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby bb_ mom » Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:45 am

sun sun sun wrote:
Jennifer wrote:I so hate it when there is a computerised accounting system, yet I am told to extract data to input into a excel spreadsheet.

Esp when the excel spreadsheet template given to me sucks.


Hi Jennifer,

I'm facing the opposite problem, I need to extract data from one computerised system into excel spreadsheet and then input into the accounting system. The 2 systems do not talk to each other! haha

Cannot export from the 1st system into excel and then do import from excel to 2nd system? We had similar nonsense at last job... :slapshead:

bb_ mom
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 8860
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:26 pm
Total Likes: 13


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby sun sun sun » Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:26 pm

Hi bb mom,

need to pay...we are only a small company and always trying to minimize costs...sob sob.

sun sun sun
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
 
Posts: 177
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:01 pm
Total Likes: 0


PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres