Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby starlight1968sg » Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:38 pm

Jennifer wrote:
starlight1968sg wrote:Changi area = area around Singapore Expo or Changi Village? Those areas may be a bit challenging to locate.


Aviation Park Road @ Changi

I guess no one goes there for leisure :rotflmao:

If one looks at google map, it is very straight forward.

haha... I think I know that area - leading to where Singapore Airshow is held?
That long stretch of road is gd for cycling...

starlight1968sg
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 14714
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:43 am
Total Likes: 24


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Jennifer » Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:23 pm

starlight1968sg wrote:
Jennifer wrote:
starlight1968sg wrote:Changi area = area around Singapore Expo or Changi Village? Those areas may be a bit challenging to locate.


Aviation Park Road @ Changi

I guess no one goes there for leisure :rotflmao:

If one looks at google map, it is very straight forward.

haha... I think I know that area - leading to where Singapore Airshow is held?
That long stretch of road is gd for cycling...



I have been to one airshow, quite many years ago. Dunno if same place.

Anyway, the customer staff came out to look for the sotong driver who called me to tell me he is parked along Tanah Merah Road, someone please come to get him :rotflmao:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25998
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Jennifer » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:16 am

The sky here is overcast, soft thundering can be heard.

I am already back from wet market.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25998
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Jennifer » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:23 am

Ah boy has returned from his one week FnE from grandparents' place.

During his absence, elder boy had more opportunities to talk to me.

Going to miss those conversations when elder boy enlists in NS.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25998
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby MrsKiasu » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:53 am

Jennifer wrote:Ah boy has returned from his one week FnE from grandparents' place.

During his absence, elder boy had more opportunities to talk to me.

Going to miss those conversations when elder boy enlists in NS.


:hugs: kids grow fast. Try spend time with him.

MrsKiasu
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 9914
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:15 pm
Total Likes: 7



Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby TheAnswer » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:02 am

How is your property search? Focusing on Cashew Heights?

TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 18044
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:15 pm
Total Likes: 30


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Jennifer » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:31 am

TheAnswer wrote:How is your property search? Focusing on Cashew Heights?


We yet to complete 5 years stay here.

Won't be so soon. Also waiting for the DTL2 to be up and running.

Keeping options open.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25998
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby TheAnswer » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:33 am

Jennifer wrote:
TheAnswer wrote:How is your property search? Focusing on Cashew Heights?


We yet to complete 5 years stay here.

Won't be so soon. Also waiting for the DTL2 to be up and running.

Keeping options open.

Condo also need to complete 5 years stay? I thought after 4 years no SSD? Or m I wrong?

DTL2 should be up n running soon I think..

TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 18044
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:15 pm
Total Likes: 30


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Jennifer » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:12 am

TheAnswer wrote:
Jennifer wrote:
TheAnswer wrote:How is your property search? Focusing on Cashew Heights?


We yet to complete 5 years stay here.

Won't be so soon. Also waiting for the DTL2 to be up and running.

Keeping options open.

Condo also need to complete 5 years stay? I thought after 4 years no SSD? Or m I wrong?

DTL2 should be up n running soon I think..



I always thought it is 5 years?

Edit to add:

TA, thank you for asking the question. I went to check on iras website, it is 4 years for us, then no seller stamp duty.

:rahrah:

https://www.iras.gov.sg/irashome/Other- ... -Property/

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25998
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Funz » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:57 am

So can speed up search process?

Why are you looking to move? That place is pretty convenient for Ah Boy since to near his school.

Funz
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 12190
Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 12:48 pm
Total Likes: 334


PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres