Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby MrsKiasu » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:16 am

kids_r_innocent wrote:Oh.. No wonder I didn't see the amt of ingredients to use, thks for ur info! By the way, wat is creaming? Mixing both together till it becomes creamy form?



:rotflmao: kri, I will follow you from behind..a lot of things that our mommies mentioned about baking, I am totally blank also...

MrsKiasu
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 9765
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:15 pm
Total Likes: 7


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby kids_r_innocent » Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:32 pm

MrsKiasu wrote:
kids_r_innocent wrote:Oh.. No wonder I didn't see the amt of ingredients to use, thks for ur info! By the way, wat is creaming? Mixing both together till it becomes creamy form?



:rotflmao: kri, I will follow you from behind..a lot of things that our mommies mentioned about baking, I am totally blank also...


Wahahaha.. No prob, u r welcome to do tat. Juz like BFF sticking ard each other :love: .

Seems like lots of mummies here r soooo good in cooking and baking wor, I have a lot to learn from them. :wink:

kids_r_innocent
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 2379
Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:40 pm
Total Likes: 3


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Jennifer » Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:09 pm

kids_r_innocent wrote:Oh.. No wonder I didn't see the amt of ingredients to use, thks for ur info! By the way, wat is creaming? Mixing both together till it becomes creamy form?


I think you better google for pics, kinda hard for me to put into words :oops:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25960
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby kids_r_innocent » Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:19 pm

Jennifer wrote:
kids_r_innocent wrote:Oh.. No wonder I didn't see the amt of ingredients to use, thks for ur info! By the way, wat is creaming? Mixing both together till it becomes creamy form?


I think you better google for pics, kinda hard for me to put into words :oops:


No prob!! Thks lots!!

kids_r_innocent
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 2379
Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:40 pm
Total Likes: 3


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby MyPillow » Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:20 pm

Jen, i usually go Raffles Plc Arcade for money exchange
lots of lil money changer and rates are very competitive , worth the trip
if changing for quite a few hundreds, thousands

MyPillow
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 6338
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:10 pm
Total Likes: 11



Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Jennifer » Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:30 pm

MyPillow wrote:Jen, i usually go Raffles Plc Arcade for money exchange
lots of lil money changer and rates are very competitive , worth the trip
if changing for quite a few hundreds, thousands


:thankyou:

I am not changing a lot, about Euro 400 should be sufficient.

I was at The Arcade a few week ago to change RMB to S$. So many money changers. I went from level one to level two, checking out all the counters. :lol:

Do we bring S$ to change or the counter can accept NETS payment?

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25960
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby MyPillow » Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:32 pm

Jennifer wrote:
MyPillow wrote:Jen, i usually go Raffles Plc Arcade for money exchange
lots of lil money changer and rates are very competitive , worth the trip
if changing for quite a few hundreds, thousands


:thankyou:

I am not changing a lot, about Euro 400 should be sufficient.

I was at The Arcade a few week ago to change RMB to S$. So many money changers. I went from level one to level two, checking out all the counters. :lol:

Do we bring S$ to change or the counter can accept NETS payment?


At entrance, there are two $ exchange shop - i will check out these two as bench marking, then i move in -and kpo kpo see which has a long Q.
the longer Q likely to be gd rate .... :xedfingers:

so far those counters i went, accept cash only.
There should be ATM machines near by , so u no need to bring so much $ n travel all way there
Last edited by MyPillow on Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MyPillow
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 6338
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:10 pm
Total Likes: 11


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Porky Pig » Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:33 pm

Jennifer wrote:
MyPillow wrote:Jen, i usually go Raffles Plc Arcade for money exchange
lots of lil money changer and rates are very competitive , worth the trip
if changing for quite a few hundreds, thousands


:thankyou:

I am not changing a lot, about Euro 400 should be sufficient.

I was at The Arcade a few week ago to change RMB to S$. So many money changers. I went from level one to level two, checking out all the counters. :lol:

Do we bring S$ to change or the counter can accept NETS payment?


Mostly cash only. If for your son, change more as standby. Things are costly in Germany.

Porky Pig
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 4882
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:53 pm
Total Likes: 10


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby MyPillow » Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:35 pm

so far those counters i went, accept cash only.
There are ATM machines near by , so u no need to bring so much $ n travel all way there.

MyPillow
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 6338
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:10 pm
Total Likes: 11


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Jennifer » Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:36 pm

MyPillow wrote:At entrance, there are two $ exchange shop - i will check out these two as bench marking, then i move in -and kpo kpo see which has a long Q.
the longer Q likely to be gd rate .... :xedfingers:


Yes. I did the same that day.

I saw the one on the left have 2 queues, dunno why. I was quite afraid to change with them. What if someone just snatches from me in public? Will the passerby be brave to help catch the robber?

:rotflmao: I imagine too much

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25960
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres