Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby starlight1968sg » Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:43 pm

haha... I am one who prefer not to open any attachment in an email if is possible.

starlight1968sg
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 14481
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:43 am
Total Likes: 24


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Jennifer » Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:44 pm

starlight1968sg wrote:haha... I am one who prefer not to open any attachment in an email if is possible.



Huh? How can?

I always start my email message by Please see attached xxx which I ....

a picture tells a thousand words

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25816
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby starlight1968sg » Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:47 pm

Jennifer wrote:
starlight1968sg wrote:haha... I am one who prefer not to open any attachment in an email if is possible.


Huh? How can?

An email with attachments is likely a complicated matter.
The sender can easily attach a few doc but the reader has to open one by one to read...

starlight1968sg
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 14481
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:43 am
Total Likes: 24


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Jennifer » Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:50 pm

starlight1968sg wrote:
Jennifer wrote:
starlight1968sg wrote:haha... I am one who prefer not to open any attachment in an email if is possible.


Huh? How can?

An email with attachments is likely a complicated matter.
The sender can easily attach a few doc but the reader has to open one by one to read...



I understand what you mean.

Sender just attachs without giving a summary. This type I also sian. Expect recipient to read through the many pages.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25816
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby starlight1968sg » Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:53 pm

Jennifer wrote: Sender just attachs without giving a summary. This type I also sian. Expect recipient to read through the many pages.

Common for many bosses.
So it is up to the recipients to guess bosses' qn or concern.

starlight1968sg
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 14481
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:43 am
Total Likes: 24



Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Jennifer » Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:54 pm

Should I take the easy way out and eat out from tomorrow till next Tuesday since there will be an electrical power supply cut off on next Tuesday?

No need to buy grocery at all.

:lol:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25816
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Jennifer » Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:55 pm

starlight1968sg wrote:
Jennifer wrote: Sender just attachs without giving a summary. This type I also sian. Expect recipient to read through the many pages.

Common for many bosses.
So it is up to the recipients to guess bosses' qn or concern.



ST, check with you the culture in civil service- stiff? Cannot joke with bosses?

I used to work at a polytechnic for a few months under contract. The environment was quite quiet until I came :rotflmao:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25816
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby kids_r_innocent » Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:20 pm

No wonder ppl say SAHMs will be "redundant" when their kids goes to sec schs, muz get used to lonely life when they r in sch. :cry: I better start planning to do something gradually or else I will start growing cobwebs :laugh:

kids_r_innocent
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 2379
Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:40 pm
Total Likes: 3


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Porky Pig » Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:21 pm

Jennifer wrote:So frustrating to be working with people who either do not open their eyes to review attached documents or do not open the attached document at all when I first sent to them to update status.

And still cannot see when I gave them the original document to sign.

Then after I forwarded to the salesperson, copy them, suddenly their eyes open up.

Became my job to contact the salesperson to stop him from forwarding to customer, if still possible.

:rant:


This is very common. I normally will snip the main gist of my attachment and attach as a body to my email. Follow by the actual attachment. Like tat no excuse at all.

Porky Pig
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 4882
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:53 pm
Total Likes: 10


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby TheAnswer » Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:21 pm

kids_r_innocent wrote:No wonder ppl say SAHMs will be "redundant" when their kids goes to sec schs, muz get used to lonely life when they r in sch. :cry: I better start planning to do something gradually or else I will start growing cobwebs :laugh:

My road is long before both goes to secondary school :cry:

TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 18044
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:15 pm
Total Likes: 30


PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres