Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby bb_ mom » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:37 pm

Oh dear! Please drink water to keep hydrated.

bb_ mom
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 8860
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:26 pm
Total Likes: 13


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby MrsKiasu » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:21 pm

Jennifer wrote:Elder boy is back from Germany Sulh

Was there to participate in this event

http://www.issf-sports.org/competitions ... hipid=1783

All expenses paid for, inclusive of daily allowance.

I gave him extra money, some of which went into buying biscuits and chocolates.


Wow Jen, your elder boy 好cool哦 :love:

Will always have next time..but then must tell us also hor :lol:

MrsKiasu
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 9609
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:15 pm
Total Likes: 7


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby MrsKiasu » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:23 pm

Jennifer wrote:Not feeling too well since 4am.

Been having diarrhea on and off. After the taxi trip home, I vomitted breakfast milo.

Did not eat lunch, yet do not feel hungry at all.


Oh dear..take care. My mom says for her, very thick plain Milo helps.

MrsKiasu
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 9609
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:15 pm
Total Likes: 7


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Jennifer » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:33 pm

MrsKiasu wrote:
Jennifer wrote:Elder boy is back from Germany Sulh

Was there to participate in this event

http://www.issf-sports.org/competitions ... hipid=1783

All expenses paid for, inclusive of daily allowance.

I gave him extra money, some of which went into buying biscuits and chocolates.


Wow Jen, your elder boy 好cool哦 :love:

Will always have next time..but then must tell us also hor :lol:



Unlikely to have next time, he will be enlist for NS soon. By then he is no longer under Junior, hubby said he is still not good enough to compete as adult.

I asked elder boy earlier about his performance, he said it was too tiring and too early in the morning, he yet to be able to focus well.

I hope his body constitution will be better once he goes into NS. He needs to have better stamina.

Elder boy said some of those European boys have beards :laugh:
Last edited by Jennifer on Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25816
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Jennifer » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:34 pm

MrsKiasu wrote:
Jennifer wrote:Not feeling too well since 4am.

Been having diarrhea on and off. After the taxi trip home, I vomitted breakfast milo.

Did not eat lunch, yet do not feel hungry at all.


Oh dear..take care. My mom says for her, very thick plain Milo helps.



:thankyou:

I was still thinking about what to eat for dinner.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25816
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121



Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby MrsKiasu » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:39 pm

Jennifer wrote:
MrsKiasu wrote:
Jennifer wrote:Elder boy is back from Germany Sulh

Was there to participate in this event

http://www.issf-sports.org/competitions ... hipid=1783

All expenses paid for, inclusive of daily allowance.

I gave him extra money, some of which went into buying biscuits and chocolates.


Wow Jen, your elder boy 好cool哦 :love:

Will always have next time..but then must tell us also hor :lol:



Unlikely to have next time, he will be enlist for NS soon. By then he is no longer under Junior, hubby said he is still not good enough to compete as adult.

I asked elder boy earlier about his performance, he said it was too tiring and too early in the morning, he yet to be able to focus well.

I hope his body constitution will be better once he goes into NS. He needs to have better stamina.

Elder boy said some of those European boys have beards :laugh:


So elder boy thinks that they are more 'man' :evil: you can tell your boy that he will be this 'man' too after the NS :laugh:

MrsKiasu
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 9609
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:15 pm
Total Likes: 7


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby MrsKiasu » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:44 pm

Actually very happy to have a sensible boy..I have always been very worry of giving birth to a boy as I always feel that I don't have the ability to teach them well. But at the same time, I do find that if the boy is a good boy, he can protect the ladies at home :smile:

MrsKiasu
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 9609
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:15 pm
Total Likes: 7


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby MyPillow » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:47 pm

Wow Jen, ur boy very cool
My prince likes air rifle too , played few times before
But rifle still very heavy for him, his official age is still 11.5 yo.
He hopes to get into this cca in sec sch, I need to help him look
Around , ur boy is in NJC?

MyPillow
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 6262
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:10 pm
Total Likes: 11


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Jennifer » Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:04 pm

MyPillow wrote:Wow Jen, ur boy very cool
My prince likes air rifle too , played few times before
But rifle still very heavy for him, his official age is still 11.5 yo.
He hopes to get into this cca in sec sch, I need to help him look
Around , ur boy is in NJC?



There are many sec schools with shooting as CCA.

RI, HCI, ACSI, Dunman High, Sports Sch, Victoria, Temask, Yishun Town, West Spring, Xin Min, just to name a few.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25816
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Jennifer » Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:06 pm

MrsKiasu wrote:Actually very happy to have a sensible boy..I have always been very worry of giving birth to a boy as I always feel that I don't have the ability to teach them well. But at the same time, I do find that if the boy is a good boy, he can protect the ladies at home :smile:



Hahah, now you know I am a tomboy.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25816
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres