Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Jennifer » Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:50 pm

while waiting for my turn to see the TCM this morning, a male patient was receiving acupuncture treatment.

Very soon, he was snoozing and snoring away, exactly like hubby.

I took the chance to ask the TCM physician about snoring and was disappointed to learn that it cannot be cured, whether via Western surgery or non-surgery or TCM as the condition is due to muscle degeneration.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25998
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby slmkhoo » Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:03 am

Jennifer wrote:while waiting for my turn to see the TCM this morning, a male patient was receiving acupuncture treatment.

Very soon, he was snoozing and snoring away, exactly like hubby.

I took the chance to ask the TCM physician about snoring and was disappointed to learn that it cannot be cured, whether via Western surgery or non-surgery or TCM as the condition is due to muscle degeneration.

But sometimes snoring is due to being overweight when the windpipe is compressed when the person is lying down. In those cases, losing weight may help. Surgery can also help for sleep apnea, which can cause snoring. So I think it depends on the cause of the snoring.

slmkhoo
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 10744
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:16 pm
Total Likes: 195


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Jennifer » Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:20 pm

Tomorrow is Wednesday.

Why is Shaw JCube ticket price $9.50 for Our Sister Mambo???

West Mall Cathay $9.00

GV Vivocity $7.50 with DBS/POSB credit & debit card movie privileges

Do we have to apply for movie privileges separately if we have DBS credit card?

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25998
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby buds » Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:29 am

If I remember correctly, DBS/POSB credit cards are accepted at all GV cinemas. I don't have cc so, I signed up for the free GV membership online. There's a weekly members promo I believe it's either Tues or Wed, where tickets are about $6.50 for movies before 6pm, if I remember correctly.

Cathay has promo 1-1 for moms and tots during the weekdays and Passion Card promo for movies before 6pm.

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 22729
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:21 am
Total Likes: 86


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby TheAnswer » Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:43 am

What are the benefits of passion card?

TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 18044
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:15 pm
Total Likes: 30



Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby chubby08 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:56 am

Jennifer wrote:Tomorrow is Wednesday.

Why is Shaw JCube ticket price $9.50 for Our Sister Mambo???

West Mall Cathay $9.00

GV Vivocity $7.50 with DBS/POSB credit & debit card movie privileges

Do we have to apply for movie privileges separately if we have DBS credit card?


You don't have to apply for it. Just select POSB credit card ion when making payment for your moive ticket.Discount will be automatically given to you.

chubby08
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
 
Posts: 194
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:58 am
Total Likes: 0


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby buds » Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:57 am

Mine is just the EZ link passion card. Apart from travel use, there are rebates from accumulated points from merchants like Giant, Guardian and a few others and cheaper movie tix on weekdays before 6pm, just to name a few.

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 22729
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:21 am
Total Likes: 86


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby TheAnswer » Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:07 am

buds wrote:Mine is just the EZ link passion card. Apart from travel use, there are rebates from accumulated points from merchants like Giant, Guardian and a few others and cheaper movie tix on weekdays before 6pm, just to name a few.

How to ultilize the rebates? Just tell them to deduct?

TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 18044
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:15 pm
Total Likes: 30


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby buds » Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:11 am

At the point of payment, if you have sufficient points for redemption, they will ask you like... "Ma'am, you have $5 in your card, would u like to redeem?"

Cold Storage also accepts Passion Card.

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 22729
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:21 am
Total Likes: 86


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby TheAnswer » Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:18 am

buds wrote:At the point of payment, if you have sufficient points for redemption, they will ask you like... "Ma'am, you have $5 in your card, would u like to redeem?"

Cold Storage also accepts Passion Card.

Got it! I need a passion card application now.

TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 18044
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:15 pm
Total Likes: 30


PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres