Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby bb_ mom » Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:31 pm

Jennifer wrote:http://danielfooddiary.com/2015/07/23/lateliertiramisu/

going to give myself a break with this tiramisu when elder boy gets well.

I want also! The break and the tiramisu!

bb_ mom
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:36 pm

Imami wrote:After elder boy has recovered, do remind him to take extra care of himself. Up the hygiene practise, watch the diet, avoid crowded places, keep the body well hydrated etc. Maybe it's just me and tofu boy la, but I find that after a 大病,it takes quite a while for th body to be back to what it used to be and the immunity seems to have weakened too.

Totally agreed.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:36 pm

bb_ mom wrote:
Jennifer wrote:http://danielfooddiary.com/2015/07/23/lateliertiramisu/

going to give myself a break with this tiramisu when elder boy gets well.

I want also! The break and the tiramisu!

:hi5:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:45 pm

My HTC is starting to act funny these days. So I am preparing to use the extra 5C iPhone which we have at home.

The HTC SIM card is not nano size.

I learnt from a colleague that SIM card can be cut to nano size to fit into iPhone so that there is no need to exchange for a new SIM card.

True?

Am charging the iPhone now. The surface is warm, unlike the HTC I am using now.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Augmum » Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:08 pm

Jen, read abt yr DS1 down with HMF ...Wishing him a speedy recovery... As it is so near to Prelims n A Level Exams...

U can take additional Oral supplements to increase yr immune system during this period, sincce it is contagious...

Oral Supplements like Echinacea where there were scientific studies of ability to increase the T- cells, white blood cells to fight viral n bacterial infection. Garlic supplement also help to fight infection as well as high dosage of Vitamin C ...

I would also like to add Probiotics supplement when need to increase immunity...NOT those found in Yakult or yohurt...those are mild, will not provide u sufficient active bacteria....look for one with a broad spectrum of different strains...ask the pharmacists to recommend u...
Last edited by Augmum on Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Augmum
Councillor
Councillor

Postby ChiefKiasu » Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:10 pm

Jennifer wrote:My HTC is starting to act funny these days. So I am preparing to use the extra 5C iPhone which we have at home.

I learnt from a colleague that SIM card can be cut to nano size to fit into iPhone so that there is no need to exchange for a new SIM card.

True?

Yes, can cut. But need to find the right template and cut carefully. The best is to use a tool to cut, but that costs like $20. Or you can go to a phone shop and they can cut for you for like $2. Or, print out this guide and cut it yourself.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby Augmum » Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:13 pm

U still boil chrysanthemum for him, right ?
U can add in some 金银花...清热解毒...
Can Google for its benefits...

Augmum
Councillor
Councillor

Postby Jennifer » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:47 am

Augmum wrote:Jen, read abt yr DS1 down with HMF ...Wishing him a speedy recovery... As it is so near to Prelims n A Level Exams...

U can take additional Oral supplements to increase yr immune system during this period, sincce it is contagious...

Oral Supplements like Echinacea where there were scientific studies of ability to increase the T- cells, white blood cells to fight viral n bacterial infection. Garlic supplement also help to fight infection as well as high dosage of Vitamin C ...

I would also like to add Probiotics supplement when need to increase immunity...NOT those found in Yakult or yohurt...those are mild, will not provide u sufficient active bacteria....look for one with a broad spectrum of different strains...ask the pharmacists to recommend u...

:thankyou:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:48 am

ChiefKiasu wrote:
Jennifer wrote:My HTC is starting to act funny these days. So I am preparing to use the extra 5C iPhone which we have at home.

True?

Yes, can cut. But need to find the right template and cut carefully. The best is to use a tool to cut, but that costs like $20. Or you can go to a phone shop and they can cut for you for like $2. Or, print out this guide and cut it yourself.

:thankyou:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:49 am

Augmum wrote:U still boil chrysanthemum for him, right ?
U can add in some 金银花...清热解毒...
Can Google for its benefits...

I did not brew any herbal drink yesterday, gave him diluted honey and coconut water.

Was afraid too many days of herbal tea might be too cooling.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres