Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Augmum » Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:43 pm

ChiefKiasu wrote:
Jennifer wrote:Image

I waited 156 for 10 over mins, alighted at Pandan Valley, waited close to 18 mins before 92 arrived.

Spent almost an hour getting there, then $5.60 for taxi to come back home from Pandan Valley.

Weather was so hot n humid, I was hungry and sleepy.

Actually, yours looked exactly like what I got. But I spent less than 5mins walking there to collect, so I don't feel as bad. Can understand how you feel though... :cry:

Jen, can understand yr frustration...

My funpack is absolutely NO fun at all leh...that was why i said it was a disappointment in the NDP thread...

At least yrs, there were still a paper ball n the chapteh...mine didnt hv any single childhood toys in it...( those were the items we are keen on)...
As for the lollipop n the chocolate candy , i threw them away...

I really doubt there were 15 items in my bag as some of u had mentioned ...though i didnt count...( unless the 6 pcs of stickers are considered as 6 items...LoL)

Yalor, if not for my gal...who is interested in the childhood stuff.. i wont be bothered to squeeze out the time to go n collect...

Augmum
Councillor
Councillor

Postby Augmum » Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:46 pm

Jennifer wrote:
Some spots are drying up and peeling off, he said.

That's good...he is on the road to recovery...

GP Prelim will commence end of this month...dunno isit the same for yr DS1?

Augmum
Councillor
Councillor

Postby Jennifer » Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:47 pm

Augmum wrote:
Jennifer wrote:

The prelims starts end of Aug, drags over the Sept hold and ends in mid Sept.

More spots are dropping and there is more skin peeling. I guess should be by end of this coming week? Those on the hands and soles are slow to drop off.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:47 pm

Augmum wrote:
ChiefKiasu wrote:
Jennifer wrote:Image

I waited 156 for 10 over mins, alighted at Pandan Valley, waited close to 18 mins before 92 arrived.

Spent almost an hour getting there, then $5.60 for taxi to come back home from Pandan Valley.

Weather was so hot n humid, I was hungry and sleepy.

Actually, yours looked exactly like what I got. But I spent less than 5mins walking there to collect, so I don't feel as bad. Can understand how you feel though... :cry:

Jen, can understand yr frustration...

My funpack is absolutely NO fun at all leh...that was why i said it was a disappointment in the NDP thread...

At least yrs, there were still a paper ball n the chapteh...mine didnt hv any single childhood toys in it...( those were the items we are keen on)...
As for the lollipop n the chocolate candy , i threw them away...

I really doubt there were 15 items in my bag as some of u had mentioned ...though i didnt count...( unless the 6 pcs of stickers are considered as 6 items...LoL)

Yalor, if not for my gal...who is interested in the childhood stuff.. i wont be bothered to squeeze out the time to go n collect...

Was there supposed to be 15 items?

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Augmum » Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:41 pm

Jennifer wrote:Was there supposed to be 15 items?

Dunno ...juz ever read here in ksp, someone mentioned 15 items...
So far as we read... there is no standardization...Actually, it doesnt matter how many items to me...so long if i could get some childhood toys in the bag would be nice ...as i can show them to my gal..

Augmum
Councillor
Councillor

Postby Augmum » Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:48 pm

Jennifer wrote:
Augmum wrote:
Jennifer wrote:

The prelims starts end of Aug, drags over the Sept hold and ends in mid Sept.

More spots are dropping and there is more skin peeling. I guess should be by end of this coming week? Those on the hands and soles are slow to drop off.

As for my gal's Prelim, it commences end of Aug for GP...then continue after Sept holidays for the rest of the subjs...

Do those spots itch when healing...like chicken pox ? Any reddness after skin peels off ?

Augmum
Councillor
Councillor

Postby Jennifer » Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:22 am

Augmum wrote:
Jennifer wrote:The prelims starts end of Aug, drags over the Sept hold and ends in mid Sept.

As for my gal's Prelim, it commences end of Aug for GP...then continue after Sept holidays for the rest of the subjs...

Do those spots itch when healing...like chicken pox ? Any reddness after skin peels off ?

I think the first paper is GP, likely bcos need more time to mark :wink:

Was surprised to see both Physics and Chemistry has 3 papers each.

The spots started out as light dull red, then becomes darker dull red. Was telling him to consider laser treatment if there are scarring :laugh:

Fortunately, those that dried up and dropped off left no mark. Hopefully the other spots behave in the same manner :xedfingers:

The calamine lotion helped to reduce the itch. We only used the lotion once, think on the 3rd day? The next day, he commented the itch is lesser and some spots seem to be drier. We did not apply the lotion on the face as it leaves a dry sandy whitish layer on the skin. After two days' of shower, all the calamine lotion are washed off on its own.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:23 am

Augmum wrote:
Jennifer wrote:Was there supposed to be 15 items?

Dunno ...juz ever read here in ksp, someone mentioned 15 items...
So far as we read... there is no standardization...Actually, it doesnt matter how many items to me...so long if i could get some childhood toys in the bag would be nice ...as i can show them to my gal..

Yalor, I was expecting to find items that can be played with, hence the name FunPack :rotflmao:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Imami » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:23 am

Augmum wrote:As for my gal's Prelim, it commences end of Aug for GP...then continue after Sept holidays for the rest of the subjs...

Not for me. Not itchiness until scratched. No reddness as the skin peeled off. The new skin was already well formed when the old skin began peeling. It can get quite unsightly though, cos the blisters can be really tiny.

Imami
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Imami » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:26 am

Jennifer wrote:
We belong to Holland/Ulu Pandan constituency :shrug:

Further down the road at Toh Tuck, it is Jurong GRC.

Can I mail you the Singa?

can can, I pm u! Almost missed this post. Was back tracking and then saw this! And hor, you won't believe where we are placed in this election! :slapshead: :slapshead:

Imami
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres