Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.
Locked
Augmum
Councillor
Councillor
Posts: 13320
Joined: Sat Aug 22,
Total Likes:85

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Augmum » Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:15 pm

Jennifer wrote:I almost vomited blood while talking to the auditor this afternoon.

Called the finance manager to complain. I know nothing can be done, just wanna get it off my chest, else kena 内伤
Jennifer wrote:Tonight need to burn the midnight oil to come up with some last min requests from the auditor.
Oh..chill...i can relate to the above....
I also hate most the period leading to the submission of my company's annual returns... :frustrated:

Augmum
Councillor
Councillor
Posts: 13320
Joined: Sat Aug 22,
Total Likes:85

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Augmum » Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:21 pm

bb_ mom wrote:Shingles vaccination available at pharmacies and recommended for the elderly. Dad also Kenna in 2010 but by the time he realised it was shingles, it was too late to do anything liao. Until today, he still gets nerve pain, a consequence of the shingles. During the 1st year after the shingles attack, he was taking morphine becos if the pain. Cannot sleep and got depressed even.
Seems frightening to have Shingles...

Pardon me... how do we know it is Shingles ? Symptoms ?

Isit those who had chicken pox before, the second attack likely to lead to Shingles ?

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Jennifer » Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:47 am

Collected 3 official receipts from the holding company accounts dept yesterday.

I am always curious how an accounts person can do not check the accuracy of documents generated from system before passing to someone else.

Should I bluntly ask her tomorrow?

I think there is a good reason why I am staying at home as a homemaker :wink: either it is to save myself or to save others from my short temper.

Augmum
Councillor
Councillor
Posts: 13320
Joined: Sat Aug 22,
Total Likes:85

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Augmum » Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:10 am

Jennifer wrote:Collected 3 official receipts from the holding company accounts dept yesterday.

I am always curious how an accounts person can do not check the accuracy of documents generated from system before passing to someone else.

Should I bluntly ask her tomorrow?

I think there is a good reason why I am staying at home as a homemaker :wink: either it is to save myself or to save others from my short temper.
:wink: :lol:

So what time do u think u will stay up to...so as to complete those documents which they hv requested ?

Yr hubby pass all the accounts to u to handle ? When i am too pissed of with them or the amt of work, i shall push the work back to hubby...to tell him to deal with them... :wink:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Jennifer » Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:42 am

Augmum wrote:
Jennifer wrote:Collected 3 official receipts from the holding company accounts dept yesterday.

I am always curious how an accounts person can do not check the accuracy of documents generated from system before passing to someone else.

Should I bluntly ask her tomorrow?

I think there is a good reason why I am staying at home as a homemaker :wink: either it is to save myself or to save others from my short temper.
:wink: :lol:

So what time do u think u will stay up to...so as to complete those documents which they hv requested ?

Yr hubby pass all the accounts to u to handle ? When i am too pissed of with them or the amt of work, i shall push the work back to hubby...to tell him to deal with them... :wink:

Good morning, I log off after the post, before 1am.
You stayed up till the next morning :wink:

Yes, he is an accounts adverse person. To inflict real pain on him, yes, pass all bookkeeping to him which he knows next to nothing.

I jotted down what she asked for, think I almost covered all, except for one point which I totally unable to recall what it was all about, my notes were too brief to the point of being unrecognizable to myself :rotflmao:


3R
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Posts: 170
Joined: Sat Aug 01,

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by 3R » Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:20 am

Hi Jennifer, I know your elder son is in shooting. May I ask, does he need to attend the sch CCA training on top of his NYT training?

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Jennifer » Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:32 am

3R wrote:Hi Jennifer, I know your elder son is in shooting. May I ask, does he need to attend the sch CCA training on top of his NYT training?

I do not think so, but need to double confirm with him later.

I know he sometimes goes to Yishun on a short school day and most times he goes for Sat n Sun.

During the days Yishun range is closed, he practises in the school range.

I do not know whether other schools go on the same practice.

starlight1968sg
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 15609
Joined: Mon Nov 16,
Total Likes:27

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by starlight1968sg » Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:37 am

Jennifer
I do not know any accountant but one of my colleagues whose wife is one and he said she is very meticulous when comes to numbers. Guess numbers is either in her blood or influenced by the work.

OT: I do think the nature of work does play a role on one's character esp if he/she has been in that line for long.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Jennifer » Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:43 am

starlight1968sg wrote:Jennifer
I do not know any accountant but one of my colleagues whose wife is one and he said she is very meticulous when comes to numbers. Guess numbers is either in her blood or influenced by the work.

OT: I do think the nature of work does play a role on one's character esp if he/she has been in that line for long.
IMO accounts work is not for everybody, the person must be naturally meticulous and has an eye for numbers.

The person who gave me the reports does not seem to be a newbies, that's why I trusted her and did not check the documents on the spot.

See lah, my trusting nature is misplaced :oops: I 4 eyes still do not know how to see people :spank: myself.

Two mentors have taught me to always be suspecting of others' work, but I still yet to internalize this.

starlight1968sg
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 15609
Joined: Mon Nov 16,
Total Likes:27

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by starlight1968sg » Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:47 am

Numbers = money, and totally agreed that accountants must be very meticulous and sensitive.

Locked