Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Jennifer » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:50 pm

Porky Pig wrote:
Jennifer wrote:2 more days of MC for ah boy- mouth ulcer not 100% cleared up.


My DS can shake hands with your ah boy, also MC for 2 days. But hor my beloved is upset cos he cannot play in tmr's tournament.


:hugs:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25816
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Jennifer » Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:27 pm

Hello Monster has a happy ending for all the good guys.

A pity there is no closure for the "Lee Junho" character.

I missed the first 15 minutes. Need to watch the repeat either tomorrow or on Sat.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25816
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby ChiefKiasu » Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:34 pm

Goodness, is it HFMD season again?? So many cases in KSP alone.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin
 
Posts: 15526
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:16 am
Location: Singapore
Total Likes: 329


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby qms » Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:38 am

Jennifer wrote:Hello Monster has a happy ending for all the good guys.

A pity there is no closure for the "Lee Junho" character.

I missed the first 15 minutes. Need to watch the repeat either tomorrow or on Sat.


Actually, no closure for Lee Joon Young is a more realistic scenario. How can a criminal who escaped the law be captured overnight so easily. There was no way to prove Lee Joon Ho = Lee Joon Young apart from Eun Bok's testimony and neither was there any evidence to prove his guilt. But we know his world has started to come crashing down.

The first 15 minutes detailed about how Lee Hyeon's mother died.

qms
ClassMonitor
ClassMonitor
 
Posts: 11195
Joined: Thu May 07, 2009 10:35 am
Total Likes: 13


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Jennifer » Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:35 am

qms wrote:
Jennifer wrote:Hello Monster has a happy ending for all the good guys.

A pity there is no closure for the "Lee Junho" character.

I missed the first 15 minutes. Need to watch the repeat either tomorrow or on Sat.


Actually, no closure for Lee Joon Young is a more realistic scenario. How can a criminal who escaped the law be captured overnight so easily. There was no way to prove Lee Joon Ho = Lee Joon Young apart from Eun Bok's testimony and neither was there any evidence to prove his guilt. But we know his world has started to come crashing down.

The first 15 minutes detailed about how Lee Hyeon's mother died.



:thankyou:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25816
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121



Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Jennifer » Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:36 am

ChiefKiasu wrote:Goodness, is it HFMD season again?? So many cases in KSP alone.


who else?

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25816
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby schweppes » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:02 am

Jeennniiiiferrr *waves excitedly*

I was at Muji over the weekend and thought of you. :wink: Are you still looking for foot socks? (what a moment to be thinking of you when buying foot socks :tongue: ). There is a promo, buy 3 for $14.90. Bought some for me and the girls, and we found them comfy to use. Fits nicely into the shoes without any traces peeking out. I recall u were asking about this some time back when you bought your swee shoes during GSS, so thot must share this lobang with u

schweppes
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 5936
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:56 pm
Total Likes: 68


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Jennifer » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:05 am

schweppes wrote:Jeennniiiiferrr *waves excitedly*

I was at Muji over the weekend and thought of you. :wink: Are you still looking for foot socks? (what a moment to be thinking of you when buying foot socks :tongue: ). There is a promo, buy 3 for $14.90. Bought some for me and the girls, and we found them comfy to use. Fits nicely into the shoes without any traces peeking out. I recall u were asking about this some time back when you bought your swee shoes during GSS, so thot must share this lobang with u


:thankyou: :thankyou:

now I also grounded at home, cant anyhow go out unless have a need to leh

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25816
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby buds » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:10 am

UNIQLO has them too. They call it FOOTSIES. :D

Image

Image

Last day of ah boy MC today.
Your footsies can go out and have a footful time!

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 22729
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:21 am
Total Likes: 85


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby schweppes » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:11 am

Jennifer wrote:now I also grounded at home, cant anyhow go out unless have a need to leh


never mind, after this self-imposed exile, and when all is well at home, you can fly out free as a bird :snuggles:

(hope your ah-boy feeling better now.)

schweppes
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 5936
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:56 pm
Total Likes: 68


PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres