Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.
Locked
TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 17891
Joined: Thu Dec 06,
Total Likes:30

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by TheAnswer » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:45 am

Jennifer wrote:
icy_mama wrote:the baguan gives unsightly big red spots right? what causes bp to be low? what are your remedies? u worried?

hope you'd get well soon. :hugs:


My bp has always bn on the low end due to thalassemia, so nothing to worry about.

The spots will go away in a few times' day.

Was given medicine to rid the cold, guess will be ok soon.


Take care :snuggles:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by Jennifer » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:55 am

:grphug:

attending hubby's cousin's wedding tonight @ Sheraton.

Today is NO cooking day :rahrah:

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 11025
Joined: Sat Apr 27,
Total Likes:29

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by icy_mama » Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:22 am

Jennifer wrote::grphug:

attending hubby's cousin's wedding tonight @ Sheraton.

Today is NO cooking day :rahrah:

have a great time! :rahrah:

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 21944
Joined: Wed Dec 31,
Total Likes:86

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by buds » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:25 am

Details on makan @ sheraton please.. :please:

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 21944
Joined: Wed Dec 31,
Total Likes:86

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by buds » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:47 am

What type of grapes were those the other day?

Crunchy.. sweet.. juicy.
Scrummiliciously good.

I can't seem to ever get them that good. :shrug:


Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by Jennifer » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:35 am

buds wrote:What type of grapes were those the other day?

Crunchy.. sweet.. juicy.
Scrummiliciously good.

I can't seem to ever get them that good. :shrug:


I got them from Empress Place wet mkt, now closed for repairs.

Also my first time eating this variety, very nice hor?

U still hv the packaging?

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by Jennifer » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:40 am

buds wrote:Details on makan @ sheraton please.. :please:


so-so only, considering it is from Li Bai kitchen.

There were 3 functions that night.

The dinner started at 8.30pm, by then I already lost appetite.

We arrived at 5.30pm for the tea ceremony, only to find out we need not attend as we are same generation as the groom.

Imagined I gong gong walking/sitting/standing around till 8pm before we were allowed into the banquet hall. siong ah.

I counted hubby's extended family, there are 7 cousins who are single.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by Jennifer » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:46 pm

I am in a grouchy mood.

Hubby attended a function at Sheraton Hotel (again Sheraton) last night. Told me he will be home by 11pm.

So, I slept in the masterbedroom.

He returned after midnight, took a shower n of course, woke me up.

This morning, he told me he came home late bcos one friend who lives in Pasir Ris was drunk and he n another friend had to sent this drunkard home.

Why don't they book a hotel room n let this drunkard spend the night there?

TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 17891
Joined: Thu Dec 06,
Total Likes:30

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by TheAnswer » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:52 pm

Jennifer wrote:I am in a grouchy mood.

Hubby attended a function at Sheraton Hotel (again Sheraton) last night. Told me he will be home by 11pm.

So, I slept in the masterbedroom.

He returned after midnight, took a shower n of course, woke me up.

This morning, he told me he came home late bcos one friend who lives in Pasir Ris was drunk and he n another friend had to sent this drunkard home.

Why don't they book a hotel room n let this drunkard spend the night there?


Jen, you didn't sleep well last night? You seem frustrated :snuggles:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by Jennifer » Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:20 pm

A few things get onto my nerves - sleep disturbances and hunger :gloomy:

Locked