Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.
MrsKiasu
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:16

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by MrsKiasu » Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:10 pm

Jennifer wrote:Received Robinsons closed door event brochure. Going to go this Sat with the boys to get elder boy a pair of Supra sneakers, now discount $59+ and card member additional 10% discount plus I have $40 worth of vouchers

:rahrah: almost no need to pay a single cent if we can find his shoe size.

Ah boy needs to get a new school bag too.
Last Sunday, I bought fm Robinsons a WMF 36cm wok at $109 (UP680+) and a set of bedsheet at more than 50% discount at $199 (UP $499). Sales girl told me customers were snatching the bedsheets on Fri wor.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:119

Post by Jennifer » Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:52 pm

MrsKiasu wrote:
Jennifer wrote:Received Robinsons closed door event brochure. Going to go this Sat with the boys to get elder boy a pair of Supra sneakers, now discount $59+ and card member additional 10% discount plus I have $40 worth of vouchers

Last Sunday, I bought fm Robinsons a WMF 36cm wok at $109 (UP680+) and a set of bedsheet at more than 50% discount at $199 (UP $499). Sales girl told me customers were snatching the bedsheets on Fri wor.
wow, the wok is a steal price.

MrsKiasu
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Post by MrsKiasu » Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:59 pm

Jennifer wrote:
MrsKiasu wrote:

wow, the wok is a steal price.
Wok may still have but bedsheet they told me last Sunday was last day on promo. The price printed on label was $200+ with the UP of $600+ but the promo signage above it (at B1 cashier) shows $109.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Post by Jennifer » Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:03 pm

At the moment I do not need new wok or bedsheets.

The boys have 4 sets each.

As for the master bed, hubby almost always does not like what I suggest, so I leave the bedsheet selection to him.

MrsKiasu
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Post by MrsKiasu » Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:24 pm

Jennifer wrote:At the moment I do not need new wok or bedsheets.

The boys have 4 sets each.

As for the master bed, hubby almost always does not like what I suggest, so I leave the bedsheet selection to him.
I like without prints or very mild prints and light color..hubby likes light color so quite easy for me.

Yup all these take up space. I damaged my old wok so was there to find replacement..will tie my hands now :lol:

starlight1968sg
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:25

Post by starlight1968sg » Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:35 pm

My bedsheets are from the neighbourhood stores.
Are the quality bedsheets from say Robinson etc are value for money?

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Post by Jennifer » Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:35 pm

:rotflmao: tie hands for now, soon Post Christmas sale, then pre CNY buying spree :evil:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Post by Jennifer » Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:42 pm

starlight1968sg wrote:My bedsheets are from the neighbourhood stores.
Are the quality bedsheets from say Robinson etc are value for money?

Value for money during sale period, the thread count are usu. very high, hence not "itchy" to my boys' and my skin. Colour also does not fade too quickly, overall does not look too old when into a few years of usage.

It is difficult to find bedsheets print we like, so I prefer to get something that last longer.

Elder boy has a set of bedsheets which are used since primary school days. The colour still looks good and the material does not pop up little bumps. It helps that I alternate the bedsheets usage.

starlight1968sg
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:25

Post by starlight1968sg » Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:44 pm

jennifer
for us, we are ok (ie no skin reaction etc) with the bedsheets from neighbourhood stores. After a few years, they look old and we just throw away.

MrsKiasu
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Post by MrsKiasu » Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:00 pm

Jennifer wrote::rotflmao: tie hands for now, soon Post Christmas sale, then pre CNY buying spree :evil:
Not too difficult for me..I can just don't go to shopping centres. I will need to dig my new clothes out only..hehe bought few months ago still haven't start to wear. Just bought 2 tops and 2 skirts too. For myself, considered done. Just need buy new clothes and shoes for the kids.