Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby bb_ mom » Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:18 am

You go New Garo jap place near Chu lin? Was there last night and read they're closing on 31 Dec. Popped in for a meal since we've never been there before, although been meaning to for some time. They've been operating for 18 years! Sad they're closing up.

bb_ mom
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:53 am

bb_ mom wrote:You go New Garo jap place near Chu lin? Was there last night and read they're closing on 31 Dec. Popped in for a meal since we've never been there before, although been meaning to for some time. They've been operating for 18 years! Sad they're closing up.

:yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby kids_r_innocent » Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:15 am

MrsKiasu wrote:
kids_r_innocent wrote:
MrsKiasu wrote:I was told to add some salt and the normal vinegar into the water and let the colorful clothes soaked for few minutes. Probably do it once in a while as maintenance, suppose to help maintain the colors.

With vinegar, I haven't tried yet. But with salt for the new clothes, yes I tried before and seems to be true . Mom taught me that it supposed to lock the colors so that it won't run.

Am keen too. So soak wif salt n then wash as per norm in washing mc?

I put about 1 or 2 teaspoon of salt into the water level just enough to soak. After that squeeze dry and wash as per normal. For the vinegar, from the description by the girl, amount also about the same.

谢谢! :kiss: can keep for reference.

kids_r_innocent
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby kids_r_innocent » Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:17 am

MrsKiasu wrote:
kids_r_innocent wrote:Tats gd.. At least ur boy can find decent bottoms to wear liao. Am looking out for bottoms for my girl. Only upper pri and a bottom tats so called fit for 12 yr old seems too short for her, headache! Can't wear adults' smallest size too as its too loose for her. So it's neither here nor there now.

Kri, your girl is tall..uniqlo has the long pants for girls in stretchable material or not? But the last month I went to uniqlo Suntec to look for something, all winter wear now.

That's the main prob. She doesnt like long pants :sweat:

kids_r_innocent
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:37 am

kids_r_innocent wrote:
MrsKiasu wrote:
kids_r_innocent wrote:Tats gd.. At least ur boy can find decent bottoms to wear liao. Am looking out for bottoms for my girl. Only upper pri and a bottom tats so called fit for 12 yr old seems too short for her, headache! Can't wear adults' smallest size too as its too loose for her. So it's neither here nor there now.

Kri, your girl is tall..uniqlo has the long pants for girls in stretchable material or not? But the last month I went to uniqlo Suntec to look for something, all winter wear now.

That's the main prob. She doesnt like long pants :sweat:

So your dd is wearing "mini or macro skirts"?

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby kids_r_innocent » Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:28 pm

Wahahaha.. Tats funny, Jen!

kids_r_innocent
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:40 am

kids_r_innocent wrote:Wahahaha.. Tats funny, Jen!

I have wide hips since teenager. Always thought it was becos I did not wear tight fitting jeans to limit the hip growing sideways :lol:

Never worn mini skirts too, dun have the height, too self conscious of my big hips and the keloids on the back of my leg due to eczema scars.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:45 am

Elder boy went for 2 compulsory theory lessons at BBDC yesterday. He said it seems he is the few among 30+ attendees to jot down notes during the lessons.

:rotflmao: dun feel comfortable not to write down something.

Instead of what we termed occupational hazard, he should be "student hazard". :laugh:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby MrsKiasu » Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:28 am

Jennifer wrote:
kids_r_innocent wrote:Wahahaha.. Tats funny, Jen!

I have wide hips since teenager. Always thought it was becos I did not wear tight fitting jeans to limit the hip growing sideways :lol:

Never worn mini skirts too, dun have the height, too self conscious of my big hips and the keloids on the back of my leg due to eczema scars.

I when I was younger and at work, I used to wear skirts above knees length (not mini) with stockings coz that serve as 'socks' for my shoes. With stockings to cover up most people's legs will look nice :lol: but now I can't even find a pair of those panty hose stocking at home. Now wear ankle length stockings and socks only.

MrsKiasu
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby MrsKiasu » Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:31 am

Jennifer wrote:Elder boy went for 2 compulsory theory lessons at BBDC yesterday. He said it seems he is the few among 30+ attendees to jot down notes during the lessons.

:rotflmao: dun feel comfortable not to write down something.

Instead of what we termed occupational hazard, he should be "student hazard". :laugh:

I still write notes when I attended 2 short talks last year :oops: if with hubby, hubby will tease me with his eyes and press on the record mode of his handphone.

MrsKiasu
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres