Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Jennifer » Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:27 pm

MrsKiasu wrote: but now I can't even find a pair of those panty hose stocking at home. Now wear ankle length stockings and socks only.

I spring clean my wardrobe recently and found a few pairs of panty hose which I think was bought many many years ago. Should I try them on? Will they split up?

:lol:

This afternoon we went to Robinsons, intending to get the pair of Supra sneakers on offer price. Then elder boy informed me that he also needs a jacket for the graduation party on next Monday. I was prepared to shop for a few hours as I was not confident that we can easily find a jacket that fits well on his small built at a reasonable price.

We were lucky, found the shoe size and a nice young looking jacket that fits him well (at less than $120 after card member discount) except for the longer sleeves ( Robinsons offers free alteration but would take 4 to 5 days).

Btw, there is a Ergoworks at Centrepoint lvl 3 that sells Impact school bags. We checked the price at Metro, $109 for the one we were eyeing. The Ergoworks has a 15% for Passion cardholders and SAFRA cardholders.

Overall a good shopping harvest today.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Coolkidsrock2 » Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:39 pm

kids_r_innocent wrote:Wahahaha.. Tats funny, Jen!

Extend it by releasing the hem and adding a strip of fabric or lace at the hem of the pants so that it looks like it is part of the design.

Coolkidsrock2
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:44 pm

Coolkidsrock2 wrote:
kids_r_innocent wrote:Wahahaha.. Tats funny, Jen!

Extend it by releasing the hem and adding a strip of fabric or lace at the hem of the pants so that it looks like it is part of the design.

:love: this idea.

I have seen some floral design at the hem of the pants some women wear. Always thought where did she buy such pretty long pants.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:48 pm

We went to take the DTL from Beauty World to Sixth Avenue this afternoon.

The carriage has a dusty smell.

There was a passenger who covered his nose with a piece of cloth.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby TheAnswer » Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:53 pm

Jennifer wrote:We went to take the DTL from Beauty World to Sixth Avenue this afternoon.

Was it crowded?? Do u know how long it takes to travel from bukit panjang to beauty world? Thanks.

TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:32 pm

TheAnswer wrote:
Jennifer wrote:We went to take the DTL from Beauty World to Sixth Avenue this afternoon.

Was it crowded?? Do u know how long it takes to travel from bukit panjang to beauty world? Thanks.

Was not crowded when we boarded at Beauty World to Sixth Avenue.

Elder boy says should be 13 mins from BP to BW.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby TheAnswer » Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:18 pm

Thanks Jen. I thought ppl living in Bukit Panjang will try it out today. Initially intend to go Novena then in the end decided to stay at home n hibernate.

13 mins is pretty good..

TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:44 pm

TheAnswer wrote:Thanks Jen. I thought ppl living in Bukit Panjang will try it out today. Initially intend to go Novena then in the end decided to stay at home n hibernate.

13 mins is pretty good..

With the DTL now, I could go to Chinatown in less than 40 mins - change at Little India to get onto NE line. Looking forward to pre CNY window shopping next year.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby MrsKiasu » Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:23 pm

Today is my shopping harvest day too..say got nothing to buy but ended up buy non stop.went to Jurong Pt today. Bough a vacuum stick, a digital weighing scale, a set of cute clothes for dd2 and 11 pcs of tshirts and short pants for dd1 and myself from Bossini at slightly more than $10/PC. Rushing to carpark along the way also can grab 6 rubber bands and 7 hair bands :wink:

Kri, if your dd like shorts...Bossini has quite alot and $10/PC thereabout.

Ok, I will tie my legs also :laugh:

MrsKiasu
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby MrsKiasu » Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:45 pm

Jennifer wrote:
MrsKiasu wrote: but now I can't even find a pair of those panty hose stocking at home. Now wear ankle length stockings and socks only.

I spring clean my wardrobe recently and found a few pairs of panty hose which I think was bought many many years ago. Should I try them on? Will they split up?

:lol:

This afternoon we went to Robinsons, intending to get the pair of Supra sneakers on offer price. Then elder boy informed me that he also needs a jacket for the graduation party on next Monday. I was prepared to shop for a few hours as I was not confident that we can easily find a jacket that fits well on his small built at a reasonable price.

We were lucky, found the shoe size and a nice young looking jacket that fits him well (at less than $120 after card member discount) except for the longer sleeves ( Robinsons offers free alteration but would take 4 to 5 days).

Btw, there is a Ergoworks at Centrepoint lvl 3 that sells Impact school bags. We checked the price at Metro, $109 for the one we were eyeing. The Ergoworks has a 15% for Passion cardholders and SAFRA cardholders.

Overall a good shopping harvest today.

Jen, your boys are quite big now..once in a while can doll up and put on panty hose..give the men in your houae a surprise :lol: For me, I dunno when to doll up also leh..

Now I taken (more) notice that you are the only rose at home, opposite the situation at my home..take advantage of it whenever you can :lol:

MrsKiasu
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres