Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby TheAnswer » Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:07 am

Jennifer wrote:
TheAnswer wrote:Thanks Jen. I thought ppl living in Bukit Panjang will try it out today. Initially intend to go Novena then in the end decided to stay at home n hibernate.

13 mins is pretty good..

With the DTL now, I could go to Chinatown in less than 40 mins - change at Little India to get onto NE line. Looking forward to pre CNY window shopping next year.

That is a good idea! Recently I started to crave for BBQ pork but it is kind of early to start eating :wink:

TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:29 am

MrsKiasu wrote:Today is my shopping harvest day too..say got nothing to buy but ended up buy non stop.went to Jurong Pt today. Bough a vacuum stick, a digital weighing scale, a set of cute clothes for dd2 and 11 pcs of tshirts and short pants for dd1 and myself from Bossini at slightly more than $10/PC. Rushing to carpark along the way also can grab 6 rubber bands and 7 hair bands :wink:

Kri, if your dd like shorts...Bossini has quite alot and $10/PC thereabout.

Ok, I will tie my legs also :laugh:

:rotflmao:

Hide the car keys too

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:31 am

TheAnswer wrote:
Jennifer wrote:
TheAnswer wrote:Thanks Jen. I thought ppl living in Bukit Panjang will try it out today. Initially intend to go Novena then in the end decided to stay at home n hibernate.

13 mins is pretty good..

With the DTL now, I could go to Chinatown in less than 40 mins - change at Little India to get onto NE line. Looking forward to pre CNY window shopping next year.

That is a good idea! Recently I started to crave for BBQ pork but it is kind of early to start eating :wink:

Saw the pics in the newspapers this morning, quite many people attended the open house.

For traveling to Chinatown next CNY, must be prepared to be sardined inside the carriage :wink:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby kids_r_innocent » Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:59 pm

Coolkidsrock2 wrote:
kids_r_innocent wrote:Wahahaha.. Tats funny, Jen!

Extend it by releasing the hem and adding a strip of fabric or lace at the hem of the pants so that it looks like it is part of the design.

Tats a great suggestions but too bad, my kid will find it itchy here n there wif extra lace or different fabric. Difficult to please hor :rotflmao:

kids_r_innocent
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby kids_r_innocent » Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:00 pm

MrsKiasu wrote:Today is my shopping harvest day too..say got nothing to buy but ended up buy non stop.went to Jurong Pt today. Bough a vacuum stick, a digital weighing scale, a set of cute clothes for dd2 and 11 pcs of tshirts and short pants for dd1 and myself from Bossini at slightly more than $10/PC. Rushing to carpark along the way also can grab 6 rubber bands and 7 hair bands :wink:

Kri, if your dd like shorts...Bossini has quite alot and $10/PC thereabout.

Ok, I will tie my legs also :laugh:

I have bought lots of shirts frm Bossini too but never noticed their shorts. Next round will go hunt for it liao. Thks for remembering me when u were busy shopping :laugh:

kids_r_innocent
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby TheAnswer » Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:07 am

The Bossini sale until when? At all outlets?

TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby MyPillow » Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:06 am

TheAnswer wrote:
Jennifer wrote:

13 mins is pretty good..

eat now is best, i find cny period bbq pork expensive n long Q

MyPillow
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby TheAnswer » Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:39 am

Aiyo.. dun encourage me la.. Lim Chee Guan already waving at me :(

TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby kids_r_innocent » Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:56 pm

Eat after is better coz it will be fresher after all the CNY craze of buying bak kwa. Haha.. But if really cannot resist, juz buy the min to satisfy the craze.

kids_r_innocent
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby MrsKiasu » Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:53 pm

TheAnswer wrote:The Bossini sale until when? At all outlets?

TA, I am not sure coz was rushing. I was so afraid that I will lose dd2 coz she keeps running around. DD1 saw the freebie at cashier counter for purchase above $120. So, I got to reach that amount lor. Easy for me, we took t shirts of same designs. Did mental calculation, amount not reached then quickly grab the stretchable pants for dd2 and another shorts for dd1. Nowadays can shop super fast de. I find it good buy esp the tshirt with collar..fm $36 or $39 to S$10 only.

Kri, for the short pants, I am not sure for other Bossini's outlets. The one I went for was at Jurong Pt. Got many short pants for kids and also for adults.

MrsKiasu
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres