Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Jennifer » Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:23 am

starlight1968sg wrote:jennifer
take care and not helpful to over exert yourself over office work.

We finally got the audit finalized and the report was issued and collected on Christmas Eve.

Now I have to get the GST report done and submitted before 31se Dec. most of the legwork were done. Just left a few employee expense claims and then a final check.

I hope to complete them within these few days, then can really take a break before new year comes.

This year has not been smooth sailing for me, hope to have it ends ASAP.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby starlight1968sg » Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:32 am

jennifer
This year has not been that smooth sailing for me too but am glad it will be over soon. Always think positive and if I still need the salary, I have to do so to keep my sanity.
I left ofc on xmas eve with lots of outstanding work. I hate the feeling but others (higher than me) seem nonchalant. So why shld I bother or kancheong?
I know this attitude is bad but who cares.

There are new challenges in 2016. I dread but I need to think positive again...

starlight1968sg
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:41 am

This year has not been that smooth sailing for me too but am glad it will be over soon. Always think positive and if I still need the salary, I have to do so to keep my sanity.
I left ofc on xmas eve with lots of outstanding work. I hate the feeling but others (higher than me) seem nonchalant. So why shld I bother or kancheong?

Positive thinking :rahrah:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby bb_ mom » Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:11 pm

Work will never end. I repeat this to myself all the time, especially when I find my mind wandering to the outstanding peices of work on a weekend or public holidays. I get stressed and take it out on my family. Not worth it. So now, I just tell myself to relax. So long as I didn't make the company lose money, it's ok!

bb_ mom
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:15 am

bb_ mom wrote:

Work will never end. I repeat this to myself all the time, especially when I find my mind wandering to the outstanding peices of work on a weekend or public holidays. I get stressed and take it out on my family. Not worth it. So now, I just tell myself to relax. So long as I didn't make the company lose money, it's ok!

Ya, work never ends, not even housework :rotflmao:

Just do whatever we can within the day and to tell myself to stop thinking about it when I wake up in the odds hours of the night, else I can't go back to sleep :gloomy:

This morning I managed to only wake up at 6.30am though I did not on the alarm on the alarm clock.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby kids_r_innocent » Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:44 pm

Thank you for ur lovely Xmas pic, Jen :kiss:

kids_r_innocent
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:17 am

kids_r_innocent wrote:Thank you for ur lovely Xmas pic, Jen :kiss:

Hope you have liked the design and colours of the pic.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:18 am

I was told only yesterday that one must be nominated in order to be able to apply for PSC scholarhip and the career path must be in the public service sector.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby slmkhoo » Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:55 pm

Jennifer wrote:I was told only yesterday that one must be nominated in order to be able to apply for PSC scholarhip and the career path must be in the public service sector.

Info:
https://www.pscgateway.gov.sg/inter/

No mention of nomination, and I've not heard of that requirement before. The PSC scholarships have always been for public service; and there are different scholarships for different areas of public service as well. For private sector, the individual corporations will offer their own scholarships. Some charitable foundations may offer scholarships not tied to any particular career, but those are generally reserved for students from low income families.

slmkhoo
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:32 pm

slmkhoo wrote:
Jennifer wrote:I was told only yesterday that one must be nominated in order to be able to apply for PSC scholarhip and the career path must be in the public service sector.

Info:
https://www.pscgateway.gov.sg/inter/

No mention of nomination, and I've not heard of that requirement before. The PSC scholarships have always been for public service; and there are different scholarships for different areas of public service as well. For private sector, the individual corporations will offer their own scholarships. Some charitable foundations may offer scholarships not tied to any particular career, but those are generally reserved for students from low income families.

:thankyou:

I checked personally after your post. I was mis-informed :smile:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres