Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby kids_r_innocent » Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:40 pm

kids_r_innocent wrote:Thank you for ur lovely Xmas pic, Jen :kiss:


Yes!! Tats so sweet of u :kiss:

kids_r_innocent
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 2379
Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:40 pm
Total Likes: 3


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Jennifer » Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:50 am

kids_r_innocent wrote:
kids_r_innocent wrote:Thank you for ur lovely Xmas pic, Jen :kiss:


Yes!! Tats so sweet of u :kiss:



:smile:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25810
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Funz » Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:30 pm

A few more days left and your elder boy will be enlisted.

What are your thoughts and feelings?

Funz
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 12114
Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 12:48 pm
Total Likes: 334


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Jennifer » Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:42 pm

Funz wrote:A few more days left and your elder boy will be enlisted.

What are your thoughts and feelings?


Let you know on 3rd Jan and during those days he is away at BMT.

For sure, I will miss my kdrama kaki :rotflmao:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25810
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby icy_mama » Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:26 pm

Jennifer,

Here's my early new year's wishes for u.

May the new year brings u good health and happiness! :rahrah:

Also, may elder boy's passage from boy to man be a smooth one. :smile:

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 11026
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:24 pm
Total Likes: 29



Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Jennifer » Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:01 pm

icy_mama wrote:Jennifer,

Here's my early new year's wishes for u.

May the new year brings u good health and happiness! :rahrah:

Also, may elder boy's passage from boy to man be a smooth one. :smile:


Thank you.

You going away for the New Year?

For the manhood passage, I would wish for some non serious accidents hiccups along the way.

有些磨练,人才会长智慧

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25810
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby icy_mama » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:42 pm

Jennifer wrote:
icy_mama wrote:Jennifer,

Here's my early new year's wishes for u.

May the new year brings u good health and happiness! :rahrah:

Also, may elder boy's passage from boy to man be a smooth one. :smile:


Thank you.

You going away for the New Year?

For the manhood passage, I would wish for some non serious accidents hiccups along the way.

有些磨练,人才会长智慧

not going away... just wanna send my wishes as and when i can think of one. :wink: u know, must show 真诚。 :imanangel:

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 11026
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:24 pm
Total Likes: 29


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Jennifer » Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:58 pm

Another few more hours to go.

Wishing all kiasuparents kaki good health in the new year

健康就是幸福

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25810
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby starlight1968sg » Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:59 pm

Jennifer wrote:Another few more hours to go.

Wishing all kiasuparents kaki good health in the new year

健康就是幸福

Jennifer
健康就是幸福 "like"

starlight1968sg
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 14464
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:43 am
Total Likes: 24


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby PiggyLalala » Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:55 pm

Hi jennifer,
I love to read yr posts esp those concerning yr 2 boys. As both my boys are one year younger than yrs, what yr boys are going through this year will likely be what my boys will be experiencing in the following year. Yr recent posts on driving centre, NS, application to university or scholarships are my areas of concern too, esp NS. I can already feel my nervousness when i think of my boy going to be enlisted in one yr time. Want to say a big thank you to u for yr generous sharing. Also to wish u and family good health, peace and joy in 2016.

PiggyLalala
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 4054
Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 8:11 pm
Total Likes: 23


PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres