Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.
Locked
slmkhoo
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 11045
Joined: Wed Sep 15,
Total Likes:202

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by slmkhoo » Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:50 pm

MrsKiasu wrote:dd1 told me on fri that she left her unfinished Math hw in school. Then told me, never mind, she could do it on Mon, said very fast one. This morning I was the one helped her put her English hw folder back into her bag. I dunno if she will remember her unfinished hw in school :sweat:
Let her get into trouble! That's if the teacher is the type to scold. Some of my friends tell me that their kids' teachers don't scold, so if the parents don't, the kids never learn to do hw on time.

janet88
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 40299
Joined: Tue Oct 20,
Total Likes:130

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by janet88 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:08 pm

Jennifer wrote:
janet88 wrote:push the blame to the hi fi set.
:rotflmao:

what caused the hifi set to short circuit :evil:
Wear and tear...due to age :rotflmao: confirmed...since it caused short circuit.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Jennifer » Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:12 pm

janet88 wrote:
Jennifer wrote:
janet88 wrote:push the blame to the hi fi set.
:rotflmao:

what caused the hifi set to short circuit :evil:
Wear and tear...due to age :rotflmao: confirmed...since it caused short circuit.


:rotflmao:

The direct hot sunlight sped up the ageing- premature ageing :lol:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Jennifer » Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:15 pm

Image

janet88
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 40299
Joined: Tue Oct 20,
Total Likes:130

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by janet88 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:15 pm

I am like some canned radio..'have you finished your homework?' If answer is yes, I keep quiet. If not, 'why aren't you doing it and what time are you doing it?' Actually I should bochap since they face the music. Problem is, the undone work becomes my problem when the teacher sends me a memo :itwasntme: it wasn't me who didn't t do the work.


janet88
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 40299
Joined: Tue Oct 20,
Total Likes:130

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by janet88 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:17 pm

This time, it caused a short circuit. What if it happens again? The contents in the fridge will spoil...CNY coming.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Jennifer » Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:20 pm

janet88 wrote:This time, it caused a short circuit. What if it happens again? The contents in the fridge will spoil...CNY coming.
True.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Jennifer » Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:21 pm

janet88 wrote:I am like some canned radio..'have you finished your homework?' If answer is yes, I keep quiet. If not, 'why aren't you doing it and what time are you doing it?' Actually I should bochap since they face the music. Problem is, the undone work becomes my problem when the teacher sends me a memo :itwasntme: it wasn't me who didn't t do the work.
Do your boy's teachers still send parents memo?

janet88
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 40299
Joined: Tue Oct 20,
Total Likes:130

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by janet88 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:30 pm

They don't send memos...there is detention class :evil: 3x homework not done, textbooks don't bring to school, or forget to bring...straight to detention.
Daughter's teacher send me memos to inform me.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Jennifer » Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:10 pm

janet88 wrote:They don't send memos...there is detention class :evil: 3x homework not done, textbooks don't bring to school, or forget to bring...straight to detention.
Daughter's teacher send me memos to inform me.

Wow, the school is very strict, good to instil discipline. If only PeiHwa has this, then very possible this bad habit would have been nipped in the bud and I do not need to go through it again and again at the end of school holidays.

Locked