Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby kids_r_innocent » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:38 pm

Jen.. Nt putting up new thread for CNY goodies? Juz like those Xmas ones, looks so yummy.

kids_r_innocent
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:28 pm

kids_r_innocent wrote:Jen.. Nt putting up new thread for CNY goodies? Juz like those Xmas ones, looks so yummy.

:rotflmao:

I just came back from the doctor's review - you cannot eat anymore, must exercise to lose weight

I promise her I will only finish up the existing tin of butter cookies, no more purchase.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:18 pm

Yesterday was first day of school for ah boy who returned with a Chinese school work to be passed up on Wednesday. He worked on it from 7.30pm, stopped for 30mins to do a Chinese cloze passage with me using a sec 1 assessment book and continued his school Chinese assignment till 10pm.

He woke up earlier this morning and continued on the unfinished work. Such gusto, right?

Before he left for school this morning (Tues a later reporting day), I asked him what subject teachers he has met yesterday.

History and Chinese.

Turned out the Chinese teacher is one of his squash coaches.

I was like "I striked lottery! No wonder you were so on. Hooray I do not need to nag at you anymore, you need to put up good performance for your squash coach ".

I really :xedfingers:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby icy_mama » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:22 pm

Jennifer wrote:Yesterday was first day of school for ah boy who returned with a Chinese school work to be passed up on Wednesday. He worked on it from 7.30pm, stopped for 30mins to do a Chinese cloze passage with me using a sec 1 assessment book and continued his school Chinese assignment till 10pm.

He woke up earlier this morning and continued on the unfinished work. Such gusto, right?

Before he left for school this morning (Tues a later reporting day), I asked him what subject teachers he has met yesterday.

History and Chinese.

Turned out the Chinese teacher is one of his squash coaches.

I was like "I striked lottery! No wonder you were so on. Hooray I do not need to nag at you anymore, you need to put up good performance for your squash coach ".

I really :xedfingers:

:rotflmao: 3 cheers for mummy! Hip hip hooray!

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby kids_r_innocent » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:23 pm

Jennifer wrote:
kids_r_innocent wrote:Jen.. Nt putting up new thread for CNY goodies? Juz like those Xmas ones, looks so yummy.

I just came back from the doctor's review - you cannot eat anymore, must exercise to lose weight

I promise her I will only finish up the existing tin of butter cookies, no more purchase.

Oh.. Muz be too much Xmas food or snacks then. Better control since it's ur doc's command :smile:

kids_r_innocent
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby icy_mama » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:24 pm

Jennifer wrote:

Have u put on a lot of weight recently? :?

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:27 pm

icy_mama wrote:
Jennifer wrote:

Have u put on a lot of weight recently? :?

57+kg today on the doctor's weighing scale. I have not been weighing myself at home lately :oops:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby icy_mama » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:29 pm

Jennifer wrote:57+kg today on the doctor's weighing scale. I have not been weighing myself at home lately :oops:

see no evil? :evil:

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:20 pm

icy_mama wrote:
Jennifer wrote:57+kg today on the doctor's weighing scale. I have not been weighing myself at home lately :oops:

:lol:

I did not feel myself put on weight leh. Was slightly taken aback when the scale showed 57.x

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby MyPillow » Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:02 pm

Jennifer wrote:
icy_mama wrote:

:lol:

I did not feel myself put on weight leh. Was slightly taken aback when the scale showed 57.x

Mayb the doc weighing scale is faulty lar :wink:

MyPillow
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres