Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.
Locked
Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Jennifer » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:47 pm

Image

These veg chips are addictive :oops:

starlight1968sg
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 15370
Joined: Mon Nov 16,
Total Likes:25

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by starlight1968sg » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:48 pm

Jennifer
Are they crispy?

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Jennifer » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:15 pm

starlight1968sg wrote:Jennifer
Are they crispy?
Not the potato chips kind of crisp. Won't say crunchy either. A bit hallow inside for the taro and carrot. The radish is more crisp. The darker sweet potato is more hard rather than crispy. Overall I find these addictive, hard to stop munching, especially when they are not salty.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Jennifer » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:16 pm

The long bean is surprisingly tasty.

MrsKiasu
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 10826
Joined: Mon Jul 18,
Total Likes:16

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by MrsKiasu » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:52 pm

Almost forgotten about these veg crisp..used to be very popular at one time..Think was before dd1 born or shortly after that..Hehe it is that long. Very nice and with the natural (?) sweetness.


icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 11025
Joined: Sat Apr 27,
Total Likes:29

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by icy_mama » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:55 pm

Jennifer wrote:
icy_mama wrote: Bad clinic's weighing scale. :spank:

:wink:

:lol:

So I can bake ?
bake away!! :rahrah:

i'm sure many will volunteer to eat them. :wink:

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 11025
Joined: Sat Apr 27,
Total Likes:29

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by icy_mama » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:59 pm

Jennifer wrote:.... Overall I find these addictive, hard to stop munching, especially when they are not salty.
ahem.. ahem.. despite the bad weighing scale, remember what doc said?

starlight1968sg
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 15370
Joined: Mon Nov 16,
Total Likes:25

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by starlight1968sg » Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:00 pm

MrsKiasu wrote:Almost forgotten about these veg crisp..used to be very popular at one time..Think was before dd1 born or shortly after that..Hehe it is that long. Very nice and with the natural (?) sweetness.
I didnt know until now.

MrsKiasu
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 10826
Joined: Mon Jul 18,
Total Likes:16

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by MrsKiasu » Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:14 pm

starlight1968sg wrote:
MrsKiasu wrote:Almost forgotten about these veg crisp..used to be very popular at one time..Think was before dd1 born or shortly after that..Hehe it is that long. Very nice and with the natural (?) sweetness.
I didnt know until now.
It was from Taiwan (then) if I m not wrong but bought it here :lol:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Jennifer » Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:48 pm

icy_mama wrote:
Jennifer wrote:.... Overall I find these addictive, hard to stop munching, especially when they are not salty.
ahem.. ahem.. despite the bad weighing scale, remember what doc said?
:oops: :oops: :oops:

Locked