Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Jennifer » Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:46 pm

starlight1968sg wrote:Jennifer
Since bought the flat in 1996, we have nvr clean our store room. Incredible and unbelievable how "busy" we are!


When you open the store room door, do things fall out?

:wink:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25815
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby starlight1968sg » Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:50 pm

Jennifer wrote:
starlight1968sg wrote:Jennifer
Since bought the flat in 1996, we have nvr clean our store room. Incredible and unbelievable how "busy" we are!


When you open the store room door, do things fall out?

:wink:

no, we can still store more things inside. dh likes to hoard but I like to dump.
He is gd in keeping things while I am messy.

starlight1968sg
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 14469
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:43 am
Total Likes: 24


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Jennifer » Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:59 pm

starlight1968sg wrote:
Jennifer wrote:
starlight1968sg wrote:Jennifer
Since bought the flat in 1996, we have nvr clean our store room. Incredible and unbelievable how "busy" we are!


When you open the store room door, do things fall out?

:wink:

no, we can still store more things inside. dh likes to hoard but I like to dump.
He is gd in keeping things while I am messy.


I am hoping to clear out more shelf space.

:xedfingers:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25815
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby starlight1968sg » Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:20 pm

items not use for 5 years can be discarded?

starlight1968sg
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 14469
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:43 am
Total Likes: 24


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Jennifer » Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:24 pm

starlight1968sg wrote:items not use for 5 years can be discarded?


Or stuff the boys do not need anymore.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25815
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121



Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby starlight1968sg » Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:25 pm

Jennifer wrote:
starlight1968sg wrote:items not use for 5 years can be discarded?


Or stuff the boys do not need anymore.

I believe must dump old things so that new things can come in.

starlight1968sg
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 14469
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:43 am
Total Likes: 24


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Jennifer » Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:26 pm

I let ah boy sat in the doctor's room with the doctor and I sat outside the waiting area today.

Doctor came out and told me ah boy is doing very well on his own.

:smile:

Letting go letting go.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25815
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Jennifer » Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:27 pm

starlight1968sg wrote:
Jennifer wrote:
starlight1968sg wrote:items not use for 5 years can be discarded?


Or stuff the boys do not need anymore.

I believe must dump old things so that new things can come in.



Definitely :wink:

I am eyeing on a bread maker.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25815
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby starlight1968sg » Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:28 pm

Jennifer wrote:I let ah boy sat in the doctor's room with the doctor and I sat outside the waiting area today.

Doctor came out and told me ah boy is doing very well on his own.

:smile:

Letting go letting go.

Gd news.
(let it go, let it go...)

starlight1968sg
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 14469
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:43 am
Total Likes: 24


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby sleepy » Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:56 pm

starlight1968sg wrote:dh likes to hoard but I like to dump.
He is gd in keeping things while I am messy.


Very good you can complement each other!

Dh and I are both messy. We are both procrastinators too. So you can imagine how messy my house is till I decided to pack. Luckily he won't scold me for sloppy upkeep. My mum buay tahan whenever she sees my unfold blanket, complain why my hubby never scold me for not folding blanket. I don't understand the logic of folding. Going to use at night again, why need to fold

sleepy
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 9768
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:21 pm
Total Likes: 38


PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres