Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Funz » Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:03 pm

Messy as I may be, a well made bed to climb into at the end of the day is something I really appreciate. I will make my bed and place the duvet all nice and neat. Even if I were to just lie on the bed for a while to read, I will smooth it when I get off.

That's why I am super happy when my maids auto iron all my beddings.

Funz
Councillor
Councillor

Postby ngl2010 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:43 pm

Funz wrote:Messy as I may be, a well made bed to climb into at the end of the day is something I really appreciate. I will make my bed and place the duvet all nice and neat. Even if I were to just lie on the bed for a while to read, I will smooth it when I get off.

That's why I am super happy when my maids auto iron all my beddings.

:hi5: same but I have to iron my beddings myself :cry:

ngl2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:45 pm

sleepy wrote:
starlight1968sg wrote:dh likes to hoard but I like to dump.
He is gd in keeping things while I am messy.

Very good you can complement each other!

Dh and I are both messy. We are both procrastinators too. So you can imagine how messy my house is till I decided to pack. Luckily he won't scold me for sloppy upkeep. My mum buay tahan whenever she sees my unfold blanket, complain why my hubby never scold me for not folding blanket. I don't understand the logic of folding. Going to use at night again, why need to fold

I believe we cannot cover the bed with quilt cover or blanket all the time. Need to air the bed for hygiene reasons.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:47 am

Round 1

:rahrah:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby starlight1968sg » Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:48 am

TGIF, Jennifer.

starlight1968sg
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby starlight1968sg » Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:52 am

Counting down the days when your elder boy returns?

starlight1968sg
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Funz » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:08 am

Jennifer wrote:
sleepy wrote:
starlight1968sg wrote:dh likes to hoard but I like to dump.
He is gd in keeping things while I am messy.

Very good you can complement each other!

Dh and I are both messy. We are both procrastinators too. So you can imagine how messy my house is till I decided to pack. Luckily he won't scold me for sloppy upkeep. My mum buay tahan whenever she sees my unfold blanket, complain why my hubby never scold me for not folding blanket. I don't understand the logic of folding. Going to use at night again, why need to fold

I believe we cannot cover the bed with quilt cover or blanket all the time. Need to air the bed for hygiene reasons.

We sun our quilts and pillows and stuff on weekends and on changing beddings days, mattresses are vacuumed. Use to be weekly when kiddos were younger but now reduce to alternate weeks. This practise was due to DS being asthmatic and DD having allergy rhinitis. Now that they are older, tolerance is better so no need to be so on. Too sterile an environment also not good.

Funz
Councillor
Councillor

Postby Jennifer » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:15 am

Funz wrote:
Jennifer wrote:I believe we cannot cover the bed with quilt cover or blanket all the time. Need to air the bed for hygiene reasons.

We sun our quilts and pillows and stuff on weekends and on changing beddings days, mattresses are vacuumed. Use to be weekly when kiddos were younger but now reduce to alternate weeks. This practise was due to DS being asthmatic and DD having allergy rhinitis. Now that they are older, tolerance is better so no need to be so on. Too sterile an environment also not good.

I like to sun too, unfortunately not enough space at the balcony to do so for everyone's beddings all at the same.

Now ah boy vacuums his own bed mattress once a month.

Yesterday the doctor said the swelling has subsided but still not the optimal condition, so we need to continue with the maintenance routine, inclusive of medications. To review in June again. If condition improves further, will stop medication temporarily until next review.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:54 am

starlight1968sg wrote:Counting down the days when your elder boy returns?

:lol:

Next Friday.

No idea what time though, not told yet.

I suspect he will be very tanned. Saw those FB photos, always topless (less clothes to wash or to model fit bodies or to shame lousy bodies to motivate?)

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:56 pm

Was at CPF Board @ Jurong this morning to process the nomination form in the presence of the CPF officer.

Only need to bring my own NRIC

No need to substantiate the beneficiaries' personal particulars which I find it :? . One really has to make sure the beneficiaries' details on the form are 100% correct.

I downloaded the nomination form from CPF online last month and filled in all details before going down to CPF Board office. While there, I needed only to sign the form in the presence of the CPF officer. The 2 witnesses can be the CPF officers.

I was advised to go online 2 weeks later to check the status of the lodgement - can print out the nomination status for own reference.

If anything happens to me before ah boy turns 18, his share will be safeguard under Public Trustee and given to him upon him reaching 18 years old.

All beneficiaries will receive cash, not money in their own CPF accounts.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres