Mummy Pauline: Hi all mummies, Pauline reporting

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummy Pauline: Hi all mummies, Pauline reporting

Postby Pauline » Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:45 pm

Juz found out about this website accidentally while surfing the net few days ago. The forum is so infomative and you gals are so participative! Fun and informative to read on... registered to add my two cents worth in future, hehe :)

Pauline
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby aggellim » Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:32 am

Hi, Pauline :

Welcome to the forum!

Hope to have more fruitful and enriching discussion in this forum....

Care to share something about yourself such as your children .....? :roll:

aggellim
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby SMILEY » Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:04 am

Hi Pauline,

Welcome!
Btw, just to let you know we have both daddies and mummies in this forum. Our Daddies are responsive too. :)

SMILEY
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby ChiefKiasu » Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:01 pm

SMILEY wrote:...Our Daddies are responsive too. :)

Thanks SMILEY, for that vote of confidence... I wasn't sure if daddies should respond :).

Welcome Pauline, from the daddies!

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby Pauline » Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:57 pm

Hi aggellim, smiley and chief!
Thanks so much for your warm welcome! I didn't expect to get any reply as most folks would be busy reading and responding to some ongoing topics in the forum.

Allow me to introduce myself, I am mother to a 14 months baby girl. I chanced upon this website while looking for more informations and insight of CCCs, to prepare ourselves before sending her to one after she turns 18 months old. Currently, she is taken care of by my aged MIL.

After read some topics from CCCs to Kindergartens and Primary Schools, I realised education are no longer simple compared to 20-30 years ago... It gonna be a stressful journey for our children who are borne in this era, they would have to learn ABC in playgroup while we only learnt them in K1, sigh...

Pauline
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby matrix0405 » Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:05 pm

welcome to KSP

matrix0405
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby SMILEY » Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:55 am

Pauline wrote:Hi aggellim, smiley and chief!
After read some topics from CCCs to Kindergartens and Primary Schools, I realised education are no longer simple compared to 20-30 years ago... It gonna be a stressful journey for our children who are borne in this era, they would have to learn ABC in playgroup while we only learnt them in K1, sigh...

Don't worry, both your child and yourself will get used to it. :wink:

SMILEY
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Return to Newbies & Clubs