Mummy belinda reporting

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummy belinda reporting

Postby belinda » Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:03 pm

Hi all mummies,

I am a mummy of 2, A gal 6yrs old and a boy 4 yrs old.

Come across this forum looking for Phonics class for my 4 yrs old.

found that it is informative and interesting in some of the topic discussed.

belinda
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby matrix0405 » Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:06 pm

welcome to KSP!

matrix0405
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Re: Mummy belinda reporting

Postby jedamum » Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:49 am

Hi belinda,
Your gal due for P1 next year?
Didn't you sign your gal up for any phonics class previously, or if yes, are there any reasons on why you don't intend to put your boy there too?
I for one, is likely not to put my secondborn in the same enrichment as the firstborn as i feel that its not worth to pay for the same set of notes again. :D
Welcome to KSP. 8)

jedamum
Councillor
Councillor

Postby belinda » Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:56 pm

jedamum wrote:Hi belinda,
Your gal due for P1 next year?
Didn't you sign your gal up for any phonics class previously, or if yes, are there any reasons on why you don't intend to put your boy there too?
I for one, is likely not to put my secondborn in the same enrichment as the firstborn as i feel that its not worth to pay for the same set of notes again. :D
Welcome to KSP. 8)

Hi Jedamum,

Yeh, my gal attend the ICR but my younger one very different from the sis, so might not be suitable for ICR cos I can't even get him to sit down to write his name, so not sure ICR suitable for him.........
his attention span is so short, currently bring him to jelic, only 2nd lesson but getting complained from teacher he is v noisy and not paying attention.

any suggestion????
:roll:

belinda
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby jedamum » Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:55 am

:lol: my ds2 is also very different from ds1....i guess those sit-down courses may not suit him too.
i guess you just need to give your boy more time to settle in, and get him interested in the course. some kids get bored (and become noisy) if the task at hand is not challenging enough.
are you a FTWM? maybe you wanna take a leaf out of tamarind's book by giving home coaching instead?

jedamum
Councillor
Councillor

Postby belinda » Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:14 pm

jedamum wrote::lol: my ds2 is also very different from ds1....i guess those sit-down courses may not suit him too.
i guess you just need to give your boy more time to settle in, and get him interested in the course. some kids get bored (and become noisy) if the task at hand is not challenging enough.
are you a FTWM? maybe you wanna take a leaf out of tamarind's book by giving home coaching instead?

I am a FTWM.
Jedamum, thanks for the suggestion, I think I will check out Tamarind' book and try whether I could do it? Have you try out her method?

belinda
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Return to Newbies & Clubs