AEIS preparatory course for foreign students

PSLE marks the graduation of Primary school students and their entry into Secondary schools as teenagers. Discuss all issues about Secondary schooling here.

AEIS preparatory course for foreign students

Postby mrlim2008 » Sun May 16, 2010 1:20 am

Hi eveyone. My cousin from China wants to send her kid to study secondary in Singapore. As I know the kid have to take an AEIS test from MOE. Anyone recommend some good centre that have AEIS preparatory course for me? Thanks alot.

mrlim2008
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby mrlim2008 » Tue May 18, 2010 1:22 pm

Anyone can help me pls!!!!

mrlim2008
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby midnightspark » Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:58 pm

mrlim2008 wrote:Anyone can help me pls!!!!

Hi,

I am a foriegn student from Australia and I have sat for the 1st AEIS test. I'm not sure about the exam preparation things though, but the test itself is not very hard....as far as I can remember. English was just comprehension and essay writing, and it wasn't really challenging.
For maths, as far as I know, it wasn't too hard but it depends on the level your cousin has studied to.
Maybe try solving the assesment books of his/her level, or her grades. Exam papers and mock exams helped me alot.

Hope this helps-and good luck.

midnightspark
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby yorknell » Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:41 am

hi! i'm going to register for the next aeis... for sec 3.. so how is the test? Is there any recommended material or reference i should study? Is that studying for books really enough? What should i prepare (including equipments)? Then it is told that i will give the list of schools depends on my AEIS Score.. Is it all government school or private also included? Will the score be given? Thank you.

yorknell
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: AEIS preparatory course for foreign students

Postby theworm » Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:46 am

we are moving to Singapore with EP/DP in May/June.

Any recommendation for Established Tuition/Preparatory Course for P1/P2/P3 AEIS International Student

theworm
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Secondary Schools - Academic Support