Meow Tuition Centre at Jurong West

PSLE marks the graduation of Primary school students and their entry into Secondary schools as teenagers. Discuss all issues about Secondary schooling here.

Postby Kiasulin » Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:28 am

Hi! Anyone know about Meow Tuition Centre at Jurong West? Seems quite good for Primary and Secondary? Can share if have the details....

Kiasulin
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

hi

Postby kiasu_mum75 » Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:19 am

not bad...i heard is the boss is the teacher... and they have their own foolscap paper pad too! i have a nephew used to be from there... did quite well for PSLE and got into normal academic stream.. we kinda expected her to go to normal tech... there are several centres near there... so u may wish to see see look look and hunt around... at least 4-5 more centres in the whole neighbourhood...

kiasu_mum75
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby Kiasulin » Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:52 am

thank you kiasumum75

Cheers!

Kiasulin
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby hquek » Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:04 am

I was given this contact by someone I know. Her DD took maths and science in there - and did very well in her psle (some years already). Good comments generally. Her elder kid went to learning lab, was surprised that she put her younger kid with meow. But end up her younger did far better than the older in psle.

I would send my kid there, except it's way too far for me.

hquek
Councillor
Councillor

Postby softcoach » Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:35 pm

Hi

Both my girls (P4 and P5) joined Meow after their SA1 this year as they were not doing well in their maths. Teacher Meow is a very good teacher and both my girls improved by some 10 marks in just 4 months (from 84% in SA1 to 94% for SA2 for my P4 girl and 58% to 70% for my P5 girl). My girls enjoy her lessons very much and I am amazed that they even like doing the homework given by Teacher Meow. She has definitely made my girls more confident in their maths :)

softcoach
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Location of Meow tuition centre

Postby jenniferlsf » Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:27 am

Hi,

Any chance to know where is the locations of Meow Tuition Centres as cannot located in the website?

Thank you.

jenniferlsf
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: Location of Meow tuition centre

Postby Champion » Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:43 am

jenniferlsf wrote:Hi,

Any chance to know where is the locations of Meow Tuition Centres as cannot located in the website?

Thank you.

www.meowtuition.com.sg

Champion
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Re: Meow Tuition Centre at Jurong West

Postby yqyq » Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:34 pm

Hi Champion,

I saw Miss Jessy Han is one of the tutor at this Meow Tuition centre..so actually she is teaching outside other than her own tuition centre...did you enquire this centre to find out more?

yqyq
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby iamamummy » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:41 pm

Never heard of this tuition centre before though i stay at jurong area..i only heard of just mathematics in jurong east....and little professors tuition centre at lakeside area... has this centre been established for a long time? maybe can check it out...

iamamummy
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby softcoach » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:45 pm

iamamummy wrote:Never heard of this tuition centre before though i stay at jurong area..i only heard of just mathematics in jurong east....and little professors tuition centre at lakeside area... has this centre been established for a long time? maybe can check it out...

Hi

Just wanted to feedback that Teacher Meow is a great Math teacher. My DD's grades improved tremendously under her.

softcoach
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Next

Return to Secondary Schools - Academic Support