2010 GCE O level Cert and School Graduation Cert

PSLE marks the graduation of Primary school students and their entry into Secondary schools as teenagers. Discuss all issues about Secondary schooling here.

2010 GCE O level Cert and School Graduation Cert

Postby chrisu » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:14 am

For those that have taken and completed the last year 2010 GCE O level exam., did the school contact you to collect your certificates. How do your school contact you to collect your certificates - by letter or just post it on school website?

chrisu
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby momof4 » Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:10 pm

My dd received a notification from the school, and has collected the folder last month. The notification card was given to the students last year, and they had to fill in their names and addresses, and affixed a stamp, and returned to the school. The school will then send out these cards to the students this year when the certs are ready for collection. If you've not received yours, you can call up the school office to check.

momof4
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby chrisu » Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:18 pm

thanks, my son collected his yesterday. the sch only post it on website and no notification given. the website even urge students from the past few years to collect theirs. i wonder if some are not awared of it.

momof4 wrote:My dd received a notification from the school, and has collected the folder last month. The notification card was given to the students last year, and they had to fill in their names and addresses, and affixed a stamp, and returned to the school. The school will then send out these cards to the students this year when the certs are ready for collection. If you've not received yours, you can call up the school office to check.

chrisu
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Return to Secondary Schools - Academic Support