IP school fees

PSLE marks the graduation of Primary school students and their entry into Secondary schools as teenagers. Discuss all issues about Secondary schooling here.

IP school fees

Postby Leanne » Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:50 pm

Hello everyone,

Can someone pls share what is the school fees for various IP schools, like RI, NYGH, RGS, VS, DHS etc?Thanks.


Cheers,
Leanne

Leanne
BlackBelt
BlackBelt
 
Posts: 937
Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:55 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: IP school fees

Postby jtoh » Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:04 pm

If the IP (integrated programme) school is not an independent school, for eg. Dunman, the school fees are the same as all other government schools in Singapore.

Independent schools have different fees, usually about $200-300 per month.

jtoh
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 10921
Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:47 pm
Total Likes: 91


Re: IP school fees

Postby Leanne » Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:29 pm

Hi jtoh,

Thanks for sharing.

Regards,
Leanne


jtoh wrote:If the IP (integrated programme) school is not an independent school, for eg. Dunman, the school fees are the same as all other government schools in Singapore.

Independent schools have different fees, usually about $200-300 per month.

Leanne
BlackBelt
BlackBelt
 
Posts: 937
Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:55 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: IP school fees

Postby Funx3 » Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:17 pm

Leanne wrote:Hi jtoh,

Thanks for sharing.

Regards,
Leanne


jtoh wrote:If the IP (integrated programme) school is not an independent school, for eg. Dunman, the school fees are the same as all other government schools in Singapore.

Independent schools have different fees, usually about $200-300 per month.


Hi Leanne,

Shd be able to view in the respective sch web site.
Have noted that sch fees R Dependent on Nationality as Well ....

Sporean of course got the most subsidy.
PR PAy more ....
Foreigner from ASEAN cty Pay More More ....
And Foreigner from Non-ASEAN Cty Pay Even More, Like 18k per yr :wink: :wink:

But like your kids case, with EESIS subsidy of $200 per month, will relieve some financial stress :wink: :wink:

By the Way, Fees for Non-Sporean year 1, has increased from next year ....

Funx3
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 6672
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:17 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: IP school fees

Postby Leanne » Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:29 pm

Hi Funx3,

Thanks for the details.Really appreciate it.


Regards,
Leanne

Funx3 wrote:
Leanne wrote:Hi jtoh,

Thanks for sharing.

Regards,
Leanne


jtoh wrote:If the IP (integrated programme) school is not an independent school, for eg. Dunman, the school fees are the same as all other government schools in Singapore.

Independent schools have different fees, usually about $200-300 per month.


Hi Leanne,

Shd be able to view in the respective sch web site.
Have noted that sch fees R Dependent on Nationality as Well ....

Sporean of course got the most subsidy.
PR PAy more ....
Foreigner from ASEAN cty Pay More More ....
And Foreigner from Non-ASEAN Cty Pay Even More, Like 18k per yr :wink: :wink:

But like your kids case, with EESIS subsidy of $200 per month, will relieve some financial stress :wink: :wink:

By the Way, Fees for Non-Sporean year 1, has increased from next year ....

Leanne
BlackBelt
BlackBelt
 
Posts: 937
Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:55 pm
Total Likes: 0




Return to Secondary Schools - Academic Support