Life after 2011 PSLE

PSLE marks the graduation of Primary school students and their entry into Secondary schools as teenagers. Discuss all issues about Secondary schooling here.

Life after 2011 PSLE

Postby MummySTay » Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:26 am

Hi all, PSLE 2011 has come to an end. It has been an unforgettable journey, filled with heartache, excitement, anxiety and lots of laughter as well. The 2011 parents have been a really fun bunch, and not forgetting the ones who come here to spice things up as well (experienced and notti parents like vks2010, jtoh, etc).

Really miss those hippo and ostrich jokes; jtoh's :censored: fingers; Panda eyes...

The forum has been toooooo quiet lately! Let's come here and make some noise!!! :wink: :evil:

Also, do share with us how life has been since results day. Hope we can continue to support and share ideas with one another! :lol:
PSLE may be over, but the next chapter is just beginning... :yikes:
Last edited by MummySTay on Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
MummySTay
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Re: Life after 2011 PSLE

Postby vlim » Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:34 am

yes agreed with you Mummystay...too quiet liao...need some 'fun' in life... :wink:
My family went to Genting and Sunway lagoon 2 weeks ago..kids are having fun at the Genting theme park and Sunway lagoon exiting water slides....If you guys happened to be at sunway lagoon then, u will see a fat hippo sliding down the slide and ended with a big splash.. :wink:

vlim
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby MummySTay » Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:36 am

vlim wrote:yes agreed with you Mummystay...too quiet liao...need some 'fun' in life... :wink:
My family went to Genting and Sunway lagoon 2 weeks ago..kids are having fun at the Genting theme park and Sunway lagoon exiting water slides....If you guys happened to be at sunway lagoon then, u will see a fat hippo sliding down the slide and ended with a big splash.. :wink:

Vlim, not bad! You could still go down the slide. Thought you would get stuck... :rotflmao:
MummySTay
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby vlim » Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:40 am

MummySTay wrote:
vlim wrote:yes agreed with you Mummystay...too quiet liao...need some 'fun' in life... :wink:

Vlim, not bad! You could still go down the slide. Thought you would get stuck... :rotflmao:

forgotton to tell u...I used 2 slides mah... :rotflmao: :rotflmao: ..(there are 5 slides in a roll)..

vlim
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby MummySTay » Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:41 am

I wonder what the other 2011 parents have been up to since the release of PSLE results: Tinkerbelle, Funx3, Leanne, ngbrdad, etc.
MummySTay
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby vlim » Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:47 am

firefly38 is on 3 weeks holiday at usa and will be back on 21/12....

vlim
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby MummySTay » Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:53 am

vlim wrote:firefly38 is on 3 weeks holiday at usa and will be back on 21/12....

Anyone seen Funx3 lately? She is like off the radar! Miss her jokes!
Maybe she is hiding somewhere... But she is not like vlim who is undetectable! :wink:
MummySTay
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby verykiasu2010 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:31 pm

I noticed the slide cracked
verykiasu2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Pen88n » Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:35 pm

verykiasu2010 wrote:

U must do your duty and inform the Sunway Lagoon management to replace the slide. Send the bill to Vlim :evil:

Pen88n
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby MummySTay » Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:38 pm

verykiasu2010 wrote:

Hmmm... So you were there too? Didn't know you were stalking the hippo... :laugh: :evil:
MummySTay
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Next

Return to Secondary Schools - Academic Support