O-Level English

PSLE marks the graduation of Primary school students and their entry into Secondary schools as teenagers. Discuss all issues about Secondary schooling here.
Post Reply
sky minecrafter
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 1496
Joined: Sat Jun 27,
Total Likes:25

Re: O-Level English

Post by sky minecrafter » Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:05 pm


Twinklesss
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Posts: 104
Joined: Tue Sep 28,

Re: O-Level English

Post by Twinklesss » Tue May 29, 2018 2:55 pm

D3@n wrote:
maltbibi wrote:
Hi D3@n

Can PM me your rates please? Looking for English tutor.

Thanks.
Hi! PM sent. :-)
Can pm me too? Thks

J.mommy
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Dec 12,

Re: O-Level English

Post by J.mommy » Tue May 29, 2018 10:34 pm

Hi D3@n, pls pm the rates to me. Thanks

Rainnie33
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue May 29,
Total Likes:1

Re: O-Level English

Post by Rainnie33 » Tue May 29, 2018 11:03 pm

Hi D3@n, please PM me for your rates too thanks !

D3@n
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Posts: 190
Joined: Fri Dec 19,
Total Likes:8

Re: O-Level English

Post by D3@n » Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:17 am

Twinklesss wrote: Can pm me too? Thks
J.mommy wrote: Hi D3@n, pls pm the rates to me. Thanks
Rainnie33 wrote: Hi D3@n, please PM me for your rates too thanks !
Thanks for your interest. PM sent.


anne7777
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jun 04,

Re: O-Level English

Post by anne7777 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:41 pm

Hi, saw some link which related to this tuitor Felicia Lee. Got the phone from the link (usefulenglish) and there is this person name Keith saying that he was her personal assistant and given me some dates for the 1 to 1 tuition for 4 times and followed by 1 to 5 group tuition. He asked to transfer tuition fee to him to secure a seat. He disappeared after the transferred. No answer to call, message and whatapp. The tuitor's address give was 69 Toa Poyoh Lor 4. Can someone tell me if this the Felicia this forum is talking about?? Many Thanks

foodie4stuff
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat Jul 22,

Re: O-Level English

Post by foodie4stuff » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:49 am

anne7777 wrote:Hi, saw some link which related to this tuitor Felicia Lee. Got the phone from the link (usefulenglish) and there is this person name Keith saying that he was her personal assistant and given me some dates for the 1 to 1 tuition for 4 times and followed by 1 to 5 group tuition. He asked to transfer tuition fee to him to secure a seat. He disappeared after the transferred. No answer to call, message and whatapp. The tuitor's address give was 69 Toa Poyoh Lor 4. Can someone tell me if this the Felicia this forum is talking about?? Many Thanks
Haha don't worry, Ms Felicia went on a short holiday. She may take a little longer to reply you. My DD's English group session is disrupted too and got to be rescheduled.

Btw to the other parents under Ms Felicia here, did she ask for the review of mid year examination papers? Is it compulsory? I haven't sent to her yet.... Haha

anne7777
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jun 04,

Re: O-Level English

Post by anne7777 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:17 pm

Thank you so much for your reply. =)
Btw, any recommendation for good crash course for o level pure chemistry?
Thank you.

penmighty
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
Posts: 51
Joined: Sat Jul 22,

Re: O-Level English

Post by penmighty » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:11 pm


kaitlynangelica
BlueBelt
BlueBelt
Posts: 465
Joined: Fri Apr 25,
Total Likes:6

Re: O-Level English

Post by kaitlynangelica » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:45 am

Hi all,
Has anyone had any experience sending their child to Learning Lab for English?

Post Reply