Creative Arts Programme?

PSLE marks the graduation of Primary school students and their entry into Secondary schools as teenagers. Discuss all issues about Secondary schooling here.

Creative Arts Programme?

Postby Omono » Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:38 pm

Hey guys! :D
Does anyone know exactly what this programme (http://www.gebsp.moe.gov.sg/CAP/index.htm) entails, or what time the camp starts? (Or, rather, what time the camp started in previous years - there's a chance that it starts at the same time every year.) I know there's a briefing in May, but I need to know the details before the end of April - it's really urgent. Thank you! :smile:

Omono
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Creative Arts Programme?

Postby munchkin295 » Tue May 01, 2012 9:40 am

Hope it's not too late for a reply. The CAP my child attended a few years ago was a 5-day residential workshop and seminar held in NUS. They started early each morning and ended quite late at night too as the various groups met after the workshops to have discussions and prepare for presentations. My child enjoyed herself thoroughly and I'm sure you will too :-)

munchkin295
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Mumflower » Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:54 pm

hi , any one hear or received confirmation for 2016 CAP course ? TIA :smile:

Mumflower
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby usaik » Sat May 07, 2016 1:13 pm

For those who have attended the programme before, may I know how intensive is the programme?
Would there be any problem or would one miss out a lot and can't follow subsequently if there is a need to be excused for half a day to attend a competition?

usaik
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Return to Secondary Schools - Academic Support