Humanities and Language Tuition

PSLE marks the graduation of Primary school students and their entry into Secondary schools as teenagers. Discuss all issues about Secondary schooling here.

Humanities and Language Tuition

Postby kesmon.tai » Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:50 pm

Dear Parents and Students,

I am a part-time tutor with more than 6 years of tutoring experience in humanities and language subjects for secondary school, integrated programmes, and junior college students.

Having taught students from diverse backgrounds, I truly believe that having a good foundation is essential in learning any language. I will always ensure that every student under me will go through the basics before he moves on to an assignment of higher difficulty. During my lessons, I will leverage on my personal experience and make the lessons engaging and relatable to them. Every student has his own unique learning capacity and therefore, I will structure a personalised learning framework for each of my student.

I am confident when I deliver my lessons and always ensure a good 2-way communication between the parents and me. Even though I believe in keeping my lessons engaging, I will not compromise on the standard of the lessons and encourage them to be vocal about their learning.

Most parents hope that I can tutor their child to score distinctions, and I understand where they are coming from. I can't guarantee that every student of mine can get distinctions, but I will definitely push them to their best potential. For the past few O-level and A-level examinations, all my students have attained distinctions and merits for the subjects that I tutored them.

If you are interested in engaging me as your tutor, please kindly contact me through my email: or Please note that I will only take in 3 students every year to ensure quality lessons for all my students.

- Real Estate Finance and Business Management Student ( Double Major ) from National University of Singapore
- Recipient of BCA-Keppel Land Scholarship
- Graduated from Temasek Junior College (Chinese Language Elective Programme) and Dunman High School

Subjects that I am tutoring in 2013:

-> Secondary School
English, Chinese, Higher Chinese, Combined Humanities, Geography, History, English Literature

-> Junior College
General Paper, Economics

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards,
Kesmon Tai

Return to Secondary Schools - Academic Support