2013 Sec 1 Discussions

PSLE marks the graduation of Primary school students and their entry into Secondary schools as teenagers. Discuss all issues about Secondary schooling here.

2013 Sec 1 Discussions

Postby janet88 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:40 am

Hi Parents,
Since we have been through thick and thin since 2011 up till now, I am starting this thread for us to continue into Sec 1.
Do feel free to post your comments like before. :rahrah:

janet88
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 33729
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:37 am
Total Likes: 111


Re: 2013 - Sec 1 Discussions

Postby koguma » Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:30 pm

janet_lee88 wrote:Hi Parents,
Since we have been through thick and thin since 2011 up till now, I am starting this thread for us to continue into Sec 1.
Do feel free to post your comments like before. :rahrah:


Thanks for creating this thread

Just wondering, should this thread be created here or under "Secondary/IP Schools - Academic Preparation & Support " ?

koguma
BlueBelt
BlueBelt
 
Posts: 387
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:20 pm
Total Likes: 1


Re: 2013 - Sec 1 Discussions

Postby Essential » Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:42 pm

Posting result out soon .

Essential
BlackBelt
BlackBelt
 
Posts: 871
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:45 pm
Total Likes: 2


Re: 2013 - Sec 1 Discussions

Postby janet88 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:08 pm

Essential wrote:Posting result out soon .

Yup...this will be a busy week. After that, we can enjoy Christmas and New Year :rahrah:

janet88
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 33729
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:37 am
Total Likes: 111


Re: 2013 - Sec 1 Discussions

Postby Essential » Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:16 pm

Bring a long cash to purchase books and uniform . Standby 500 cash

Essential
BlackBelt
BlackBelt
 
Posts: 871
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:45 pm
Total Likes: 2



Re: 2013 - Sec 1 Discussions

Postby pixiedust » Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:04 pm

2011 seemed like yeons ago, ya ? :smile:

Heard SMS of posting result may come as early as 6am ? You all kancheong ?

Wish everyone get their 1st choice of school ! :rahrah:


p/s: Hope our "seniors" who helped us in 2011 will come back and share how their kids are doing in Secondary 1 ! Brenda, Leanne, quiteksmum, tisha - miss you all very much !

pixiedust
BlackBelt
BlackBelt
 
Posts: 814
Joined: Sat May 29, 2010 7:31 pm
Total Likes: 4


Re: 2013 - Sec 1 Discussions

Postby isetan » Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:26 pm

Essential wrote:Bring a long cash to purchase books and uniform . Standby 500 cash

Need $500? Really need so much? Surprise.

isetan
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 1128
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:45 pm
Total Likes: 5


Re: 2013 - Sec 1 Discussions

Postby Essential » Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:01 pm

Cause I heard pay by CASH only so better bring more. Uniform , books and shoe ...

Essential
BlackBelt
BlackBelt
 
Posts: 871
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:45 pm
Total Likes: 2


Re: 2013 - Sec 1 Discussions

Postby janet88 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:08 pm

pixiedust wrote:2011 seemed like yeons ago, ya ? :smile:

Heard SMS of posting result may come as early as 6am ? You all kancheong ?

Wish everyone get their 1st choice of school ! :rahrah:


2011 really seemed LONG LONG ago. 2012 is unforgettable...very soon, it will be 2013. Told hubby to check his mobile and make sure he hears it at 6am. Better still, reboot his mobile the night before.

PLEASE give me 1st choice of school :pray:
Bought shoes and bag already. Now short of books and uniforms...perhaps a trip to Popular after that :evil:

janet88
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 33729
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:37 am
Total Likes: 111


Re: 2013 - Sec 1 Discussions

Postby SunnyFlower12 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:43 pm

janet_lee88 wrote:
pixiedust wrote:2011 seemed like yeons ago, ya ? :smile:

Heard SMS of posting result may come as early as 6am ? You all kancheong ?

Wish everyone get their 1st choice of school ! :rahrah:


2011 really seemed LONG LONG ago. 2012 is unforgettable...very soon, it will be 2013. Told hubby to check his mobile and make sure he hears it at 6am. Better still, reboot his mobile the night before.

PLEASE give me 1st choice of school :pray:
Bought shoes and bag already. Now short of books and uniforms...perhaps a trip to Popular after that :evil:


Janet, may I ask what choices you put for your son?

And I can't say I feel the suspense u feel as my son can easily get into my first choice, but good luck :)

SunnyFlower12
YellowBelt
YellowBelt
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:59 pm
Total Likes: 0


Next

Return to Secondary Schools - Academic Support