Pure Science

PSLE marks the graduation of Primary school students and their entry into Secondary schools as teenagers. Discuss all issues about Secondary schooling here.

Pure Science

Postby mksmn » Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:54 pm

My cousin would like to know what is double Pure Science and Triple Pure Science and is it good to take up Pure Science compared to another popular one like POA? From my understanding, if take up POA, they are left with one route, can only take up finance related courses in future? How about Pure Science? Pure Science caters more choices for their future, is that true? TIA.

mksmn
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: Pure Science

Postby Skyed » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:34 pm

Pure Science - Biology, Chemistry, Physics. Combined science - Bio/Chem, Chem/Physics and rarely bio/phy. If you do pure science it's easier in JC to understand the stuff they teach if you take up H2 Chem/Bio/Phy which opens up doors in uni.

Skyed
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Re: Pure Science

Postby mksmn » Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:59 pm

Skyed wrote:Pure Science - Biology, Chemistry, Physics. Combined science - Bio/Chem, Chem/Physics and rarely bio/phy. If you do pure science it's easier in JC to understand the stuff they teach if you take up H2 Chem/Bio/Phy which opens up doors in uni.

Thanks Skyed for the reply. Will let my cousin know what you have said because I am still blur. :oops:

mksmn
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Return to Secondary Schools - Academic Support