Some help from seniors please!

PSLE marks the graduation of Primary school students and their entry into Secondary schools as teenagers. Discuss all issues about Secondary schooling here.

Some help from seniors please!

Postby lookingup » Wed May 15, 2013 7:54 pm

Hi, I am a sec 2 in RGS this year. Due to many family problems, I have been failing all my tests, I'm not talking about borderline failing, but really failing. My teachers call me out to ask me if I need help, and I learned from a teacher that I have been 'flagged' by the school. Could someone please explain what this means, and whether I run the risk of being suspended form school? :(
I am really scared.

lookingup
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Some help from seniors please!

Postby Augmum » Wed May 15, 2013 8:07 pm

lookingup wrote:Hi, I am a sec 2 in RGS this year. Due to many family problems, I have been failing all my tests, I'm not talking about borderline failing, but really failing. My teachers call me out to ask me if I need help, and I learned from a teacher that I have been 'flagged' by the school. Could someone please explain what this means, and whether I run the risk of being suspended form school? :(
I am really scared.

Am sori to hear of yr failing tests......
Perhaps, it would be better if u post yr concerns, specifically under RGS thread.....
At there, there are some RGS seniors as well as parents who may able to help u.....

Provide u with the link....

http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/forum ... start=4190

Augmum
Councillor
Councillor

Postby alng » Wed May 15, 2013 8:09 pm

lookingup wrote:Hi, I am a sec 2 in RGS this year. Due to many family problems, I have been failing all my tests, I'm not talking about borderline failing, but really failing. My teachers call me out to ask me if I need help, and I learned from a teacher that I have been 'flagged' by the school. Could someone please explain what this means, and whether I run the risk of being suspended form school? :(
I am really scared.

I have sent you a private message.

alng
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby SignorWinter » Thu May 16, 2013 10:05 pm

alng wrote:
I am really scared.

I have sent you a private message.

Think you can appeal even if they try to. I haven't heard of suspension at Sec 1 -2, only at Sec 3 -J2.

SignorWinter
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Return to Secondary Schools - Academic Support