Any recommendation for Sec 1 Sci Assessment Book?

PSLE marks the graduation of Primary school students and their entry into Secondary schools as teenagers. Discuss all issues about Secondary schooling here.

Postby Augs » Thu May 30, 2013 1:44 pm

Hi. Does anyone know of any good Sec 1NA Science assessment book? This kid has been failing Science since Secondary 1. I prefer it to go topic by topic, instead of in exam papers format. Any recommendation on which assessment books to get?

Augs
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Augs » Thu May 30, 2013 1:48 pm

Hi. Does anyone know of any good Sec 1NA Science assessment book? This kid has been failing Science since Secondary 1. I prefer it to go topic by topic, instead of in exam papers format. Any recommendation on which assessment books to get?

Augs
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Any recommendation for Sec 1 Sci Assessment Book?

Postby kitty2 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:51 pm

My friend bought this Title: Lower Secondary Science conceptual exercises,by GS Cheng for her son who is in NA .She also has problem finding sci assessment books for her son.Syballus has changed and the new one is tougher :(

kitty2
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Augs » Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:24 pm

kitty2 wrote:My friend bought this Title: Lower Secondary Science conceptual exercises,by GS Cheng for her son who is in NA .She also has problem finding sci assessment books for her son.Syballus has changed and the new one is tougher :(

Hi. Is it available in Popular bookstore? I went to the Popular bookstore at Lot One but couldn't find it..

Augs
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby kitty2 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:46 pm

Augs wrote:
kitty2 wrote:My friend bought this Title: Lower Secondary Science conceptual exercises,by GS Cheng for her son who is in NA .She also has problem finding sci assessment books for her son.Syballus has changed and the new one is tougher :(

Hi. Is it available in Popular bookstore? I went to the Popular bookstore at Lot One but couldn't find it..

Yes, may want to check with their staffs as some pop dont have it

kitty2
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby LarryG67 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:28 pm

popular has this MEGA branch in town at the national library. Think the place is 3 stories of books. It should have every type of assessment book or TYS

LarryG67
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Return to Secondary Schools - Academic Support