LEARNConcierge

Any Good O Level English courses for sec 4?

PSLE marks the graduation of Primary school students and their entry into Secondary schools as teenagers. Discuss all issues about Secondary schooling here.

Re: Any Good O Level English courses for sec 4?

Postby Ontheballmother » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:41 pm

pandan wrote:
Ovencookies wrote:According to my son it was really intense and fun at the same time. The trainer gave them very good tips for tackling the different papers :) apparently these methods are all used by those potential straight A students who are personally mentored and groomed by this trainer. and my son got this really thick book of notes. Thicker than a textbook! So u can just imagine the amount of things they covered. very impressed with the improvement I see in my son's oral and essay and comprehension :D

Hi Ovencookies,

Please check your PM. Thank you.

Hi, can share and pm me the contact pl. :thankyou:

Ontheballmother
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby Ontheballmother » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:41 pm

pandan wrote:
Ovencookies wrote:According to my son it was really intense and fun at the same time. The trainer gave them very good tips for tackling the different papers :) apparently these methods are all used by those potential straight A students who are personally mentored and groomed by this trainer. and my son got this really thick book of notes. Thicker than a textbook! So u can just imagine the amount of things they covered. very impressed with the improvement I see in my son's oral and essay and comprehension :D

Hi Ovencookies,

Ontheballmother
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby Ontheballmother » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:42 pm

pandan wrote:

Hi Ovencookies,

Ontheballmother
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby lotus123 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:02 pm

Ontheballmother wrote:
pandan wrote:

Hi Ovencookies,

Hi OntheballMother

I hav sent a pm to u re the olevel eng course with a query. thx

lotus123
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby Sweet Joy » Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:26 pm

Hi Ovencookies

Did your son attend the workshop or regular class? How significant was the improvement - i.e. grade difference and how long after?

Sweet Joy
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Ovencookies » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:02 pm

quite a big improvement :) 3-4 grade improvement around there? My kid said the training really prepared them well. Hoping for the best for the results

Ovencookies
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby lis2810 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:45 pm

Hi Ovencookies,
When did yr son attended the 2-day workshop?
It takes you how long to see his improvement?
Was his 3-4 grades jump seen in this SA2?
Sorry for so many questions, hope to hear from u soon. Thanks.

lis2810
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby verybewildered » Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:26 am

what's the non-crash course like? or is there a non-crash course version of this? cos my DS is in need of help, he's in sec 4 next year and his english is still weak. i hope can push him a bit more this one last year but not in a last minute kind of way

verybewildered
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby mksmn » Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:50 pm

My friend's dd attended their weekend workshop before but she claimed that most of the things taught she already learnt and knew, not much new things for her, except some of the pronunciation for certain words.

Anymore feedback on this centre or if there is any other better recommendation?

mksmn
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby Ashwon » Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:22 pm

must all students attend both sessions?

Ashwon
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

PreviousNext

Return to Secondary Schools - Academic Support

LEARNConcierge