Uncollected Edusave Cheque

PSLE marks the graduation of Primary school students and their entry into Secondary schools as teenagers. Discuss all issues about Secondary schooling here.

Uncollected Edusave Cheque

Postby Raizerlia » Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:55 pm

Hello. My daughter will be unable to make it for the upcoming presentation ceremony that will be held on this Sunday. The venue for which the event will be held will be at Bedok North Secondary School. I am wondering whether it is possible to redeem it in another way if I did not attend the ceremony. The letter states that all uncollected cheques will be sent back to the MOE :scared: I certainly do not want to forfeit a good $650. I've also heard from my close friend that she had redeemed her son's cheque from the nearest CC (I'm guessing that would be Eunos for me since they are the ones who sent the letter) and l'm wondering whether that would be possible for my daughter as well. Thank you.

Re: Uncollected Edusave Cheque

Postby peachbubble » Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:57 am

You can call the number provided and they will advise you on the venue to collect the certificate and cheque. You will need to write a letter to justify why your daughter was unable to make it on the actual day. Hope this helps.

Return to Secondary Schools - Academic Support