Lower Secondary Science

PSLE marks the graduation of Primary school students and their entry into Secondary schools as teenagers. Discuss all issues about Secondary schooling here.
nandana
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Secondary School Science

Post by nandana » Fri May 27, 2011 7:28 am

My daughter's school is teaching chemistry and life science for term 3 and term 4. will smashing exams lower secondary vol A and B will help her? Will anyone recommend books for life science? Her school is not teaching physics and biology for next two terms. Wonder whether smashing exams books will help her?
Thanks for the reply.

skyjuice
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Post by skyjuice » Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:10 pm

Hi! Does anyone have any good Sec 1 Science tutor to recommend? DS desperately needs one. It's difficult to find him a class as DS's school has a modular approach. He's done with Chemistry and Bio, so mainly doing Physics this semester. But he'll need to revise the other 2 modules for SA2. Would appreciate any help anyone can render. Thanks in advance! Btw, we live in Bt Merah area.

call a spade a spade
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by call a spade a spade » Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:31 am

Hi Skyjuice

Are you still looking for a Science tutor? I know of someone who is highly recommended by his students and their parents but, he only teaches Chemistry and Biology. He can offer home tuition or conduct small group tuition from a centre at Coronation plaza. I can pm you his contact if you're interested.

skyjuice
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Post by skyjuice » Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:01 pm

call a spade a spade wrote:Hi Skyjuice

Are you still looking for a Science tutor? I know of someone who is highly recommended by his students and their parents but, he only teaches Chemistry and Biology. He can offer home tuition or conduct small group tuition from a centre at Coronation plaza. I can pm you his contact if you're interested.
Hi! Thanks for responding. Yes, I could use the contact as the tutor I have now is not that great. Could use a new one for next year. Please pm me. Thanks again.

call a spade a spade
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by call a spade a spade » Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:44 pm

Done. =)

Powermum
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Powermum » Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:50 pm

hi,
does anyone know of any life science assessment book(s) available.. son almost flop..thanks a million??

skyjuice
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Post by skyjuice » Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:37 am

call a spade a spade wrote:Done. =)
Finally got down to taking it down. Thanks!

yeeling
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by yeeling » Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:05 am

call a spade a spade wrote:Hi Skyjuice

Hi can pm me his contact?

nono81
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by nono81 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:52 pm

Hi Parents,
My friend and I (both female in late 20s) provide the tuition three sciences separately, is like offering one-stop tuition service for secondary science to meet the demands of modular science. I tutor chem and bio while my friend is tutoring physics. We are very experienced. If you are interested, do pm me. Thanks.

icecubism
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by icecubism » Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:57 am

Sorry if someone had asked this question but, how do you purchase these books from that website, Smashing Exams?
What is the name of the guide book and is there a store where i can purchase it from?
Thank you.