Clementi Town or Maris Stella ?

PSLE marks the graduation of Primary school students and their entry into Secondary schools as teenagers. Discuss all issues about Secondary schooling here.

Clementi Town or Maris Stella ?

Postby jktron » Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:58 pm

Hello there,

I need help to make a choice for my son. Which is a better choice, Clementi Town or Maris Stella ? I heard Maris only focus on top notch student .... Thanks in advance.

jktron
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:01 pm
Total Likes: 0


Maris Stella

Postby Bentan » Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:35 am

I was ex-Maris Stella. My son was also there for Secondary.

Drop me a line at Singapore Math Chinese Tutor if you want to find out more about Maris Stella. I know this is a bit too late as schools are sarting in 3 days...

Bentan
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:55 am
Total Likes: 0


Re: Clementi Town or Maris Stella ?

Postby verykiasu2010 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:56 pm

jktron wrote:Hello there,

I need help to make a choice for my son. Which is a better choice, Clementi Town or Maris Stella ? I heard Maris only focus on top notch student .... Thanks in advance.


Maris Stella is affiliated to some JC, there will be advantage
verykiasu2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 11696
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:06 pm
Total Likes: 2


Re: Clementi Town or Maris Stella ?

Postby jktron » Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:10 pm

verykiasu2010 wrote:Maris Stella is affiliated to some JC, there will be advantage


Thanks ... My has started in Maris, I am glad to see him happy there.

jktron
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:01 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: Clementi Town or Maris Stella ?

Postby von72 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:11 pm

Hi, my son too has started in Maris. Look forward for more sharing.

jktron wrote:Thanks ... My has started in Maris, I am glad to see him happy there.

von72
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:36 pm
Total Likes: 0




Return to Secondary Schools - Academic Support