2015 Sec 1 Discussions

PSLE marks the graduation of Primary school students and their entry into Secondary schools as teenagers. Discuss all issues about Secondary schooling here.

2015 Sec 1 Discussions

Postby Champion » Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:13 pm

:grphug: :celebrate:

This is the continuation of Club 2002! :welcome: :welcome:

With the PSLE coming to an end - for some it will be today and other it will be tomorrow after the HMT paper, what are your plan for your DC?

Champion
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 8317
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:45 pm
Total Likes: 42


Re: Club 2015 Secondary One Kiddos

Postby j.a.m. » Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:15 pm

Checking in... :rahrah: :rahrah: :rahrah:

j.a.m.
BlueBelt
BlueBelt
 
Posts: 412
Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:15 am
Total Likes: 3


Re: Club 2015 Secondary One Kiddos

Postby BeContented » Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:19 pm

You CHAMPION :wink: :xedfingers:

Must be looking forward to it :)

BeContented
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 3670
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:25 am
Total Likes: 84


Re: Club 2015 Secondary One Kiddos

Postby jjxy mum » Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:21 pm

Thank you, Champion.

Checking in...

jjxy mum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 4167
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:54 am
Total Likes: 7


Re: Club 2015 Secondary One Kiddos

Postby MotherHen » Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:27 pm

Checking in too...

MotherHen
BrownBelt
BrownBelt
 
Posts: 584
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:58 am
Total Likes: 4



Re: Club 2015 Secondary One Kiddos

Postby Champion » Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:27 pm

BeContented wrote:You CHAMPION :wink: :xedfingers:

Must be looking forward to it :)


:snuggles: Mummy BeContented. Hahaha, just feel that time flies and in few months' time, DD1 will be moving to the next phase of her academic life.

Am looking forward to the day when I can just relax, shake my legs, do nothing but dreaming away..... :love:
Last edited by Champion on Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Champion
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 8317
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:45 pm
Total Likes: 42


Re: Club 2015 Secondary One Kiddos

Postby j.a.m. » Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:28 pm

Champion wrote::grphug: :celebrate:

This is the continuation of Club 2002! :welcome: :welcome:

With the PSLE coming to an end - for some it will be today and other it will be tomorrow after the HMT paper, what are your plan for your DC?

She plans her own schedule, it's filled from tmr till Sat, to date...

Tmr after HCL, she's bumming around a mall with some friends till ard 4.30pm. Thursday is Children's Day celebration in school, which she has already volunteered me to cook for. She's inviting some of her friends over for a play date on Friday and Saturday she's going prawn fishing with her friends.

Now she told me her friends are coming over every day!!??!! :yikes: :siam:

And I know she has loads of books to read, games to play and friendship bands to make... She'll be installing back her whatsapp tomorrow too, so I guess spamming people will be part of her life again?

Meanwhile, we are watching 《中国好声音》... Our "destressor" this PSLE period...

As for me, I have a ds2 to prepare SA2 for, perhaps I can rope in some help from dd1 :evil:

j.a.m.
BlueBelt
BlueBelt
 
Posts: 412
Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:15 am
Total Likes: 3


Re: Club 2015 Secondary One Kiddos

Postby Champion » Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:34 pm

j.a.m. wrote:Meanwhile, we are watching 《中国好声音》... Our "destressor" this PSLE period...
As for me, I have a ds2 to prepare SA2 for, perhaps I can rope in some help from dd1 :evil:


:hi5: mummy j.a.m.
Our family is also hooked to 《中国好声音》and both my P6 DD1 and P3 DD2 favorite singer is from 那英小二班 -- 陈冰 :love:

Yes! I also have to switch my focus now to P3 DD2 - SA2 is just round the corner! :sweat:

Champion
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 8317
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:45 pm
Total Likes: 42


Re: Club 2015 Secondary One Kiddos

Postby 711mum » Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:38 pm

Me checking in too :hi5:

711mum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 1135
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:49 pm
Total Likes: 11


Re: Club 2015 Secondary One Kiddos

Postby BeContented » Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:42 pm

Champion wrote:
BeContented wrote:You CHAMPION :wink: :xedfingers:

Must be looking forward to it :)


:snuggles: Mummy BeContented. Hahaha, just feel that time flies and in few months' time, DD1 will be moving to the next phase of her academic life.

Am looking forward to the day when I can just relax, shake my legs, do nothing but dreaming away..... :love:


Should I scare you? :evil:

The dream to 'relax, shake leg, do nothing' may never come. Even at secondary, we still worry (i scared they go into BGR early :sweat: )
After school, career, family & relationship, retirement, grandchildren .....

Hard to really shake leg do nothing as long as we have kids and cannot let go :scared:

BeContented
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 3670
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:25 am
Total Likes: 84


Next

Return to Secondary Schools - Academic Support