Looking for Sec4 IP math online tutor

PSLE marks the graduation of Primary school students and their entry into Secondary schools as teenagers. Discuss all issues about Secondary schooling here.

Looking for Sec4 IP math online tutor

Postby iamastudent » Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:48 pm

Dear all,

I am a student from Dunman High School. My mathematics results are generally Cs and I would like to seek help from anyonewho is willing to work together with me to improve my mathematics.

I do admit that I have a lack of practice on different mathematics questions and hence this is the main reason why I a not doing well. My foundations are weak to begin with and hence when questions that requires concepts from previous topics appear, I will have a hard time dealing with them.

Hence, I would like to find someone who is able to show me step by step solutions for problems and explain them to me why certain steps are there and how you arrive at the answer, the concepts behind the solution and point out misconceptions that I have and concepts that I am unclear of.

I am an independent learner and learn at my own pace. Hence, I would like to find someone who is able to answer questions that I have via whatsapp and if needed, online video calls. I will be practicing questions on my own and all I need is someone who is able to provide solutions(wrote out with explanation and concepts involved for each step) for questions I do not know how to do and also correct me with explanation and find out my misconceptions when I send my solution to you. Replies must be made on the day itself. I will be sending questions anytime between 7.30am to 10.30pm everyday(including public holidays and weekends). I am willing to pay $100 per month for this and anyone( can be a student too) who is able and willing to help me I will consider.
If you are interested, please email me at gracehuang1999@gmail.com

I do not wish to receive replies from any account with the purpose of only promoting themselves but not interested in the above partnership. Please respect my post. Thank you very much.

Return to Secondary Schools - Academic Support