Mindchamps

PSLE marks the graduation of Primary school students and their entry into Secondary schools as teenagers. Discuss all issues about Secondary schooling here.

Mindchamps

Postby juz_me » Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:13 pm

Hi

Any comments for Mindchamps prof snyder thinking cap learning system?

We are still discussing whether should we enrol our child through this programme. It is very costly, hence we are thinking hard.

If any of your child has gone through this programme and would appreciate any honest feedback on the programme - is it effective?

Thank you very much.

juz_me
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: Mindchamps

Postby Nicole Lim » Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:43 pm

Hihi....my fren's son is in the program. Heard quite good. I see her son enjoying the program and they have taught him to have a good mindset.
As for his results, i do hear from my fren that she sees improvement. She started this year.
So maybe you can try?

Nicole Lim
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Justina Goh » Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:16 pm

My cousin's kid is also taking the Thinking Cap programme. She told me that her daughter is more confident in her studies and the techniques they are taught are effective. She started in P4 this year, heard that they have all the way to P6 and secondary.

Justina Goh
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby zbear » Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:39 am

Justina Goh wrote:My cousin's kid is also taking the Thinking Cap programme. She told me that her daughter is more confident in her studies and the techniques they are taught are effective. She started in P4 this year, heard that they have all the way to P6 and secondary.

Although effective, is it possible financially to continue all the way up to Secondary level? Don't think many parents can afford to do that.

My friend enrolled his DS for 1 module n gave up becos it's too expensive to sustain.

zbear
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Return to Secondary Schools - Academic Support