Any Highly recommended English tutor for secondary 3

PSLE marks the graduation of Primary school students and their entry into Secondary schools as teenagers. Discuss all issues about Secondary schooling here.

Any Highly recommended English tutor for secondary 3

Postby Joanne13 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:17 am

Hi All,

Desperately need some help for my boy english who score only C5 for his secondary 2 exam. Any good introduction or word of mouth for English tutor?
English is a very important subject and we desperately need help. Not much time to try out too so hope to have some parent reply knowing any good tutor and able to see improve results for his/her kids. I really need one for my boy who going to Sec 3 next year.

Tution agency in charge or tutor yourself in charge no need to reply as prefer word of mouth from parents instead. Thank you ALL.

Joanne13
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: Any Highly recommended English tutor for secondary 3

Postby Moomin study » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:55 pm

Hi my child's english teacher residing in central area, my boy will travel to his place for tuition. now my boy is more confident in his writing and achieve A2. He is contactable at 83680505.

Moomin study
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: Any Highly recommended English tutor for secondary 3

Postby Moomin study » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:56 pm

Hi my child's english teacher residing in central area, my boy will travel to his place for tuition. now my boy is more confident in his writing and achieve A2. He is contactable at 83680505.

Moomin study
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Return to Secondary Schools - Academic Support