Sec 1.parents - how much homework does your child have?

PSLE marks the graduation of Primary school students and their entry into Secondary schools as teenagers. Discuss all issues about Secondary schooling here.

Sec 1 parents - how much homework does your child have on an average day?

1-2 hours
86%
2-3 hours
No votes
3-4 hours
14%
4+ hours
No votes

Total votes : 7

Re: Sec 1.parents - how much homework does your child have?

Postby Foreverfriends » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:59 am

slmkhoo
My DS realizes that his addiction affects his studies but he told me he can't control himself :slapshead:
My DS's data plan is tagged to my hubby's line. My hubby got my DS 4gb data plan. Sometimes my DS exceeded that! My hubby told my DS to pay for that. My hubby use this as a carrot to control my DS. He won't work with me on restricting my DS. :cry:
Let me search for other thread that talk about this :thankyou:

Coolkidsrock2
Your DS should be able to kick off using his phone unnecessarily from the behavior you described. How I wish my DS is like that.
My DS won't go with me if he knows the location is off grid

Foreverfriends
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby ammonite » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:34 am

Forever, I will just slash his data plan down.

my ds' plan is tagged to mine. He currently gets 500mb and will run out by mid month if he forgets to check his settings. It is fine. There is nothing so urgent that cannot be done, communicated or resolved through other channels of communication.

ammonite
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby janet88 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:35 pm

daughter has only 200mb...so she can't use data plan outside. at home, there is wi fi. but i still can control.
she is busy with homework and with tests coming up, time is really tight. she only has about 30 min to surf/instagram/FB/youtube before bed time.
son has 2gb and free wi-fi in poly...but with tests and exams coming up, his time is quite limited too...but still have to monitor. he helps to coach sister for geography and history.

janet88
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Previous

Return to Secondary Schools - Academic Support