Posso preschool

Looking for that infant/childcare, pre-school or student care with caring teachers or enrichments? Share your findings here.
Miuratohko
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Posso preschool

Post by Miuratohko » Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:42 am

Hi posso is opening in tampines. Any one enroling your child? Do they have half day programme? How is the timetable like?Thank you

wenwen12021980
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by wenwen12021980 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:37 pm

Hello. I am thinking of placing my kid at posso @ bukit timah. Any review? TIA.

donekypooh001
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by donekypooh001 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:23 am

Posso has referral programme, any successful referral both students will get $300 discount.
So Do contact me at 9222 9931 if u need the referral discount and i'll provide you with parent and child details.

Happy Giam
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Happy Giam » Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:16 pm

[quote="Miuratohko"]Hi posso is opening in tampines. Any one enroling your child? Do they have half day programme? How is the timetable like?Thank you[/I just visited the school today, very nice school indeed, they do have half day. I intend to enrol my 5yo and 2yo there. They have an open house at Tampines Point on this saturday 29 Sept 9am onwards, I will be there too]

Casey023
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Casey023 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:14 pm

Used to be from Posso BB. I find their facilities big and a plus they infuse many subjects like art science math cookery & a trampoline area. The teachers were kind and patient in nursery. Left Posso mainly because my child learn better with ermergent learning methods and needs hands on activities and more play. Posso increasingly uses rote learning, drilling kids to spell etc. Teachers also kept changing after the 2nd year for us. They seem to have trouble keeping the teachers. So depending on your child learning style, I prefer a more play based approach with less regimental teaching methods. Posso has only once a week playground time, trampoline for Posso bb. Plus side is their cookery lessons held twice a week. They did a good job in bringing kids to the nearby supermarket as part of the cookery lesson and doing role play in their pretend shops with cashiers. Other than that for all lessons (cookery included) kids sits in rows, on their chairs most of the time. Even hands on experience takes place one by one waiting in turn. Lately I saw there’s even rows drawn out on the floor to organise the kids to sit in designated zones. This school practises traditional repetitive iteration teaching and encourages conformity and i must says the kids are well controlled and mild. Not for kids who are active

Pasture
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Pasture » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:40 pm

My daughter is in Posso-BigBox PG Class. Referred by Min Hui (Thanks Min Hui!) in her previous post. Highly recommended to send LO to this school.If you need referral and/or feedback be it for Bigbox, West Coast or Tampines, do contact me @ 87545014. Name's Hakim

tazamanium
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by tazamanium » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:59 am

Morning parents,

We are keen to switch to Posso Tampines.
Its a new branch.Wonder did any parents sent their kids to this center?
Any review ?
I saw some posts,some parents commented that kids have to take turn when doing activities ,is that true?

I m also keen to know what kind of syllabus the school hv for K1 & K2 kids?
If parents can share would be appreciated:)

Btw,do they still have early bird scheme?
Does their school fee increases every yr?

Thank u & have a gd day.

playground
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by playground » Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:57 pm

Any review on Posso Tampines? I went to their open house and was impressed by the facilities, but seems they focus on academics. Even N1 level has exercise books. I would like a play-based preschool.

Charlotte.x
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Charlotte.x » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:47 pm

Hi Mummies,

My daughter has been in Posso for a few months, so far so good! The teachers are very responsive to parents either face-to-face or via the school app. Communication is important to us because my girl is still young (N1) and can not express herself clearly to me :sweat: .

Btw, I love the school communication app, informative and easy to use! :rahrah: