New to Singapore and needing help

Looking for that infant/childcare, pre-school or student care with caring teachers or enrichments? Share your findings here.

New to Singapore and needing help

Postby wemec » Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:12 am

Hiya! We're desperately searching for a preschool so our super active 26 month old doesn't drive us up the wall. But we're so new to Singapore and really don't know where to start. Does anyone have a good preschool to recommend? We'll be moving to the Yio Chu Kang area so I guess anywhere accessible should work. Thanks for helping!

wemec
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: New to Singapore and needing help

Postby guppy » Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:28 pm

wemec wrote:Hiya! We're desperately searching for a preschool so our super active 26 month old doesn't drive us up the wall. But we're so new to Singapore and really don't know where to start. Does anyone have a good preschool to recommend? We'll be moving to the Yio Chu Kang area so I guess anywhere accessible should work. Thanks for helping!

Check out the listings on the home page of KiasuParents.com. Anyway, I got the following information from there.
Kinderland and MMI are quite reputable.

Kinderland Child Care Centre 449, Yio Chu Kang Road, Singapore 805946 No votes Child CarePre-school
Modern Montessori Child Care & Development Centre Pte. Ltd 9, Yio Chu Kang Road, #02-17, Kovan Centre, Singapore 545523

guppy
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Home Based Playgroup

Postby Amberz » Mon May 17, 2010 5:48 pm

Hi there, welcome to Singapore! I run a home based playgroup class in Hougang, just off Yio Chu Kang Rd. Group size is small so my attention on each kid is better. Have a look at my blog and give me a call if you're interested to know more or would like to pop over for a look. :)

http://squigglesnwriggles.blogspot.com/

Amberz
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Return to Child Care, Kindergartens, Student Care