[Serangoon] Playgroup

Looking for that infant/childcare, pre-school or student care with caring teachers or enrichments? Share your findings here.

[Serangoon] Playgroup

Postby eyeozz » Tue May 04, 2010 3:05 pm

Hi, my son is 2 yrs old and i am looking for those 2hrs daily playgroup around my mum's area in serangoon. Any good ones to recommend?
I have placed my boy in those full day child care center before but he came back sick too often that i decided to stop him temporary till 3yrs old.

eyeozz
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: Any playgroup to recommend around Serangoon area?

Postby autumnbronze » Tue May 04, 2010 3:47 pm

eyeozz wrote:Hi, my son is 2 yrs old and i am looking for those 2hrs daily playgroup around my mum's area in serangoon. Any good ones to recommend?
I have placed my boy in those full day child care center before but he came back sick too often that i decided to stop him temporary till 3yrs old.

Hi,

There is one opp Braddell Heights CC. Can't remember the block name. But its the same block where the meet the MP sessions are held.

Its montessori based - from what I was told.

Will confirm blk no if I happen to pass by by 2nite.

Hope this helps :D

autumnbronze
Councillor
Councillor

Postby eyeozz » Tue May 04, 2010 4:13 pm

autumnbronze wrote:
eyeozz wrote:Hi, my son is 2 yrs old and i am looking for those 2hrs daily playgroup around my mum's area in serangoon. Any good ones to recommend?

Hi,

There is one opp Braddell Heights CC. Can't remember the block name. But its the same block where the meet the MP sessions are held.

Its montessori based - from what I was told.

Will confirm blk no if I happen to pass by by 2nite.

Hope this helps :D

Hi,
Not sure if u r talking abt blk 246.... that is the blk where the MP meets people session is held...

Blk 246 is very near to my mum's blk... will u happen to know the name of the school as well ;p

Thanks for the great help!

eyeozz
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby autumnbronze » Tue May 04, 2010 4:16 pm

eyeozz wrote:Hi,
Not sure if u r talking abt blk 246.... that is the blk where the MP meets people session is held...

Blk 246 is very near to my mum's blk... will u happen to know the name of the school as well ;p

I can only let you know by late 2nite :D

autumnbronze
Councillor
Councillor

Postby eyeozz » Tue May 04, 2010 4:34 pm

autumnbronze wrote:
eyeozz wrote:Hi,

I can only let you know by late 2nite :D

Thanks so much!

I was also checking out the school fee from Kinderland Preschool @ Serangoon.... wow $1290 per term of 10 weeks for daily 3 hrs sessions....
;P so much more expensive than the previous full day child care center that i sent my boy to...

eyeozz
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby autumnbronze » Tue May 04, 2010 11:05 pm

Hi,

Have PM you :D

autumnbronze
Councillor
Councillor

Postby eyeozz » Wed May 05, 2010 10:02 am

autumnbronze wrote:Hi,

Have PM you :D

Thanks!!! have PM u too...

eyeozz
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby staritzz » Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:21 am

hi eyeozz,

i share the same concerns as you.

I stay along upper serangoon road,near PLM church and i have plans to send my 2years old girl to Agape little uni, the new campus opposite serangoon stadium.

Im a SAHM, so sending her to a childcare is not necessary. But i do hope that u can have some activity like 3hrs a day, 3 times a week sort of thing. sadly there seems to be only childcare centres options around.

i like the swanky new place with brand new toys at Agape little uni @ serangoon, but it offers only half day or full day classes. If i send her in half day, she will miss the chinese class which is held in the afternoon. If i send her for full day, i worry she will fall ill easily, afterall she is only 2 years old.

let me know of your plans!

staritzz
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby eyeozz » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:14 am

staritzz wrote:hi eyeozz,

i share the same concerns as you.

I stay along upper serangoon road,near PLM church and i have plans to send my 2years old girl to Agape little uni, the new campus opposite serangoon stadium.

Im a SAHM, so sending her to a childcare is not necessary. But i do hope that u can have some activity like 3hrs a day, 3 times a week sort of thing. sadly there seems to be only childcare centres options around.

i like the swanky new place with brand new toys at Agape little uni @ serangoon, but it offers only half day or full day classes. If i send her in half day, she will miss the chinese class which is held in the afternoon. If i send her for full day, i worry she will fall ill easily, afterall she is only 2 years old.

let me know of your plans!

Hi staritzz,

After my boy's pneumonia saga, i have stopped from from attending those full day childcare esp now with high season for HFMD.....
I have registered him with http://jeniustotshouse.com/totshouse.html (serangoon ave 2) to attend those 2 hrs playgroup daily. my boy is supposed to be next yr's intake but i managed to start him in the coming new term, he will be here for 2 terms until next yr where he attend pre-nursery at Bethesda Church. http://www.bcba.com.sg/Children/children_main.htm
I was looking at agape too but that time i was not aware of their new campus at serangoon....

eyeozz
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Childcare at serangoon

Postby Tinkerhippo » Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:36 pm

Hi my girl is turning 18 months this coming sept,

im planning to put her into either half/full day CC.

Any recommendations?

Also would like to know where is Agape little uni @ serangoon located?

Im also stay in serangoon, near the central.

Tinkerhippo
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Next

Return to Child Care, Kindergartens, Student Care