Should I report this?

Looking for that infant/childcare, pre-school or student care with caring teachers or enrichments? Share your findings here.

Should I report this?

Postby TheresaChin » Wed May 05, 2010 11:26 am

I have 2 kids who are in a Childcare based in AMK.

For the past months, I have seen a female staff of the childcare going out with one of the father of the students. As far as I know, the female staff is married and has kids too.

Well, I wouldn't have thought twice about it until I saw them holding hands shopping in Yishun. Should I report this to the school? I'm thinking of pulling my kids out from the school as I doubt the school can teach good moral with staff like this...

TheresaChin
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: Should I report this?

Postby verykiasu2010 » Wed May 05, 2010 11:33 am

TheresaChin wrote:I have 2 kids who are in a Childcare based in AMK.

For the past months, I have seen a female staff of the childcare going out with one of the father of the students. As far as I know, the female staff is married and has kids too.

Well, I wouldn't have thought twice about it until I saw them holding hands shopping in Yishun. Should I report this to the school? I'm thinking of pulling my kids out from the school as I doubt the school can teach good moral with staff like this...

so, is it a case of married man with married woman ?

before u report, u better have some photo evidence, else they will turn around and sue you for defamation; and "tekan" your kids at the child care centre
verykiasu2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby dimension » Wed May 05, 2010 11:34 am

could it be the female staff is married to the father of the student?!?!
not uncommon for staff to put kids in the school they teach mah
i think better find out properly first

dimension
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby TheresaChin » Wed May 05, 2010 11:37 am

Yes. I took a picture while they were walking and holding hands but a bit blur...I was afraid that I would be caught by them.

I had seen the kids and the husband of the staff as he used sent her to work every morning. It is definitely not him.

TheresaChin
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby verykiasu2010 » Wed May 05, 2010 11:39 am

TheresaChin wrote:Yes. I took a picture while they were walking and holding hands but a bit blur...I was afraid that I would be caught by them.

I had seen the kids and the husband of the staff as he used sent her to work every morning. It is definitely not him.

may be now divorced already ? and both are divorcees ?
verykiasu2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby TheresaChin » Wed May 05, 2010 11:54 am

The last time I asked, the staff is still married.

verykiasu2010 wrote:
TheresaChin wrote:Yes. I took a picture while they were walking and holding hands but a bit blur...I was afraid that I would be caught by them.

may be now divorced already ? and both are divorcees ?

TheresaChin
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby joconde » Wed May 05, 2010 11:57 am

if i were u, i'd pull my kid out of the sch if i doubt the staff's credibility. But i won't disclose or take pic, etc, i think that's an invasion of privacy.

joconde
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Re: Should I report this?

Postby peterch » Wed May 05, 2010 11:58 am

TheresaChin wrote:........................ I doubt the school can teach good moral with staff like this...

In my opinion, moral of our kids won't be affected if we as parents could do a good 'job' at home teaching our kids about moral. As we know and have discussed in KSP forum, we could see a lot of hugging and kissing in public area or transport while they are still in school uniform.

peterch
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby TheresaChin » Wed May 05, 2010 12:11 pm

I'll keep my husband out from the school too.
:x

joconde wrote:if i were u, i'd pull my kid out of the sch if i doubt the staff's credibility. But i won't disclose or take pic, etc, i think that's an invasion of privacy.

TheresaChin
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby tankee » Wed May 05, 2010 12:11 pm

could they be sidlings?

tankee
Site Admin

Next

Return to Child Care, Kindergartens, Student Care